Lawsuit

Drista called Dream like she was told. She felt pity for Dream, he always had to put her problems ahead of his own. He had a lot going on with the one girl he hooked up with.

Dream picked up, already knowing something was up. "Hey? What do you need?" He sounded drained and done with the day.

"H-hi, so...can you come pick me up?" She held her breath, looking down at her wrist. Her arm had a bunch of red marks on it from being restrained. They were holding her with so much force, that she was lightly bruising in a couple places. There was no hiding it. The weather was nice, and she'd want to wear shortsleeves.

"Only if you have a good reason." Dream wasn't going to pick her up because she simply didn't want to be there.

"I do..." She rubbed her face. "Something...happened."

"What happened?"

"I-I'm really miserable, can you just come get me?" She pleaded.

"Are you sick? I can bring med-"

"No! Dream, come get me. I'll tell you in the car..." Drista just wanted to feel safe before telling the story.

"Why can't you tell me now?" Dream got up and found his car keys.

"I just don't feel safe...someone did something to me...I-I can't get into it now. He held me down and they-" Drista took a couple shaky breaths while remembering the very recent event.

"What?!" Dream didn't know what exactly happened, but he was pissed. "Where are you, did you tell the principal?"

Drista whimpered. "Fuck off with all the questions, come get me."

"I-I'm on my way, go somewhere safe."

-

Drista stayed in the bathroom until she was gotten.

The principal sent the school nurse in to retrieve her. The nurse walked in, still recovering from the earful of attitude she got from Dream. "Hey honey, let's go. Your brother is waiting for you outside the door."

Drista got off the floor and kept her head down. She really hoped all this didn't cause a scene.

When she walked out of the bathroom, Dream was standing there waiting. The principal was there as well. Drista could feel the angry tension between her brother and the principal. Dream definitely told him off.

"Drista, come with me. We'll talk about what happened." The principal tried to get her into his office.

"No! I just got harassed and technically, assaulted. Go fuck yourself!" She lashed out at the principal, but Dream didn't scold her for it.

"Now, watch that language-" the principal didn't get his sentence finished.

"Watch your students! I was just held down and tattooed against my will!" Drista yelled and stood by Dream. She didn't want to come off as a coward, but she was terrified in this moment. It's okay to be terrified sometimes.

"What?!" Dream looked to her with big eyes of horror.

"Yeah..." Drista held her wrist up.

Dream grabbed her arm and took a look. His face went red with hatred for the kids involved. "Are you kidding me?! Look at this! Are you serious?!"

The principal looked, cringing at the sight. "oh my god- I-" he didn't know how to react. He knew the school was about to be in a unimaginable amount of trouble.

The nurse looked next. "Oh honey...that's unacceptable. I can clean the area, to avoid infection."

"Avoid infection?! Try avoiding a lawsuit! How did a group of kids manage to do this, and no one heard a thing?! I'd imagine she was screaming!" Dream threatened the school with a lawsuit. "This. Is. Permanent."