Expose

*Two Weeks Later*

TW// H*mophobia & Tr*nsphobia
And yes, I'm fruity

No new rumors, no confrontation. Drista had been pretending to be Isabel's friend still. Lani told her not to, but it's what Drista wanted to do. She thought maybe Isabel changed her mind, and wanted to be loyal to her again. It was a stupid thing to think, she shouldn't of been so forgiving. All for the sake of holding onto a friendship.

"This morning, Mia climbed into my bed and fell asleep on my pillow." Drista shared an adorable story with Isabel, while they were sitting in the cafeteria.

Mia had been home for two weeks, and everyone in the house loved her. Dream definitely missed Patches, but he was healing.

"That's fucking cute." Isabel smiled and took a bite of her sandwich. "Do you want to come over tonight?"

"No sorry, I can't. I have to see my addiction councilor later, and then I have a therapy appointment." Drista apologized.

"Oh that's too bad..." Isabel continued talking to Drista like she wasn't stabbing her in the back. "Hey... remember Lani? You used to be friends with her?"

"Yeah, we're still friends." Drista confessed.

"Oh...are you?" Isabel got nervous that Lani might of told Drista.

"Yeah, we're not as close anymore. We're still friends though. She has a lot going on." Drista explained.

"Oh...okay." Isabel sighed in relief. "She's never in school anymore, what's up with that?"

"She does most of her classes online now. She's got pretty severe anxiety and they think she has PTSD." Drista didn't think it was right for her to spill Lani's business, but she didn't think Lani would care. It was known knowledge that Lani struggled mentally.

"PTSD? Did she fight in a war?" Isabel said in ignorance.

"No? There was a shooting here, I told you about it." Drista was starting to grow hatred for Isabel, which was a good thing in this situation.

"Yeah but like...how is she the only one affected this much? It couldn't of been that bad." Isabel clearly had no idea what it was like.

"Everyone deals with trauma differently...Plus, she's not the only one. A couple other students either dropped out or do classes online now. I mean, I still can't watch movies or shows with guns in them." Drista admitted.

"Aw, I'm sorry." Isabel apologized for being rude about the situation.

"It's alright..." Drista was starting to see how toxic of a friend Isabel was. She didn't know how much longer she could keep pretending everything was okay.

-

The school day was over. Drista decided to go use the bathroom before leaving. She didn't need to rush, because Dream was picking her up.

She went into the stall and locked it. Cursing mentally as two other people walked in after. She stood up in the stall, planning on emptying her bladder once they were gone. She didn't know why it was so embarrassing to pee around other people, but it was. Not to mention the stalls were so easy to see into. The school system didn't seem to care.