Baby

A month went by since Sky's death. Lani and Drista were back to not talking. Not on purpose, Lani was just struggling. She ended up going to the hospital on multiple occasions thanks to panic attacks. Drista was there to offer comfort, but other than that they were distant.

Drista was out on Dream's back porch. Sitting on a wooden bench Sapnap had made. It wasn't the prettiest, but it was functional.

She finished smoking her cigarette and tossed the remains on the ground. She didn't need to hide it. Dream knew she was actively doing it, she felt like he gave up on her.

Drista walked back inside and passed Dream and Sapnap, they were at the table playing cards.

"Are you sure you don't want to play with us?" Sapnap asked her.

"I'm sure..." Drista walked back to her room. She laid on her bed and got on her phone for an hour, talking to a new girl she met. She had just started going to Drista's school. They got along, and were becoming close.

Isabel 😍

Isabel: What's up?

Drista: Just ruined my lungs <3

Isabel: Bitch you better pray. I'll come smack the nicotine out of you.

Drista: 😎 try it.

Isabel: Na, you don't want to try me.

Drista: You're acting like you're not smoking weed. 🤐

Isabel: USED TO, I quit. I literally told you I USED to.

Drista: Don't believe you! 🤥

Isabel: Fuck off! 😣

Drista: Fine, I'm tired anyway. I'm going to bed.

Isabel: Hold on! I was going to say something...cause I'm BOLD.

Drista: Mkay?

Isabel: I know we've really only been talking for a week, but I got to ask. Are you fruity?

Drista: What does that mean?

Isabel: Are you dIfFeReNt?

Drista: The fuck are you asking?

Isabel: Do you like boobies?

Drista: 🤐

Isabel: Well?

Drista: You're really asking me if I like girls?

Isabel: Yes ma'am! 🤡

Drista: I mean, yes? But also no. Yes though, but no.

Isabel: Sexuality crisis at its finest. Do I have a chance though?

Drista: With me???

Isabel: Yeah, like a literal chance. I'm not playing with you.