Abnormal Results

TW// mentions of self h*rm

Drista went to her brother's room and knocked lightly. Dream didn't reply so she knocked louder.

Eventually he came out, Mia was drooping over his shoulder. "mn?" He could hardly be considered awake.

"My nose is bleeding everywhere...I feel like shit, I need medicine." Drista asked for medication. Dream had told her to ask permission before taking medicine, after the incident.

Dream rubbed his eyes. "Headache? There's Tylenol here." He picked up a bottle off his nightstand. "How bad is it?"

"My whole body aches, and my headache is getting worse by the minute." Drista held her hand out, but had to pull it back to wipe blood from her nose.

Dream gave her two pills and looked at her face, while still being pretty tired. "That's a lot of blood for a normal nosebleed, are you okay?"

Drista shrugged and went downstairs to get a glass of water. Bruno was still up in her room, keeping the bed warm.

Dream stayed up, still standing in his doorway.

Once Drista passed him again, he stopped her. "You okay?"

"Yeah, just took the pills. I'll be alright." Drista rubbed her eyes.

Dream handed her a tissue. "Don't bleed on anything..."

"I'm trying my best." Drista rolled her eyes.

Dream let her go back to her room.

After awhile of laying awake, Dream became more aware. When Drista woke him up from his sleep, he couldn't fully process anything. Now he was worried.

Dream got up and went to her room, knocking before entering.

Bruno was up, and barked a couple times towards him.

"Shh..." Dream pet his head and calmed him down.

Drista was back in her bed, eyes closed. Dream didn't bother to turn any lights on, it would hurt everyone's eyes.

He wasn't sure if she was asleep again or not, so he just ruffled her hair gently.

Bruno stuck his nose under Dream's hand and moved it away. As if he didn't give him permission to touch Drista's hair.

Dream smiled slightly.

"Sorry buddy, she's my sister...but I bet you'll take care of her when I'm not around, right?" Dream gave the dog some gentle pats.

Drista moved around and sat up, her nose bleed had stopped, but there was dried blood along her upper lip. "Dream..."

"I came to check on you, do you feel any better?" He asked.

"A bit...I feel like I'm in an oven, did you turn the heat up?" She complained.

"Mn no, I didn't...Sapnap might of? Karl wouldn't touch the heating." Dream shrugged.

Drista put a hand on her forehead. "Am I on fire?"

Dream put a hand on her forehead. The difference in temperature in his hand and her forehead, startled him. "Oh fuck, yeah."

Drista groaned and laid back down. "Everything hurts, like I ran a marathon today."

"Might be from all the fooling around...we're you okay during the party?" Dream was worried, but assumed she was getting a cold or the flu. Nothing that he couldn't help her through.

"Yeah, I was a bit tired but that was all. Now I feel like someone killed me and brought me back to life." She said dramatically so Dream would get the point.