Accusations

Drista got back home with Sapnap to find Dream pacing around.

"What are you doing home?" Dream asked Drista.

"Oh uh...Lani ended up getting sick." She came up with a quick excuse.

"Okay, go to your room please. I need to talk to Sapnap." Dream seemed to be in distress. Probably from dealing with the lawsuit.

Drista went up to her room and texted Lani, letting her know her results came back normal. She stayed in her room watching Stranger Things on her phone ,while Dream and Sapnap were arguing and talking downstairs. They hardly argued, so it was a bit weird. Though with all the drama going on, she didn't think it was a big deal.

After two hours she wanted to go downstairs for a smoke. She didn't hear the men anymore, so assumed they were done talking. She got up and grabbed the cigarette box off her nightstand, only to find the box empty. "Dammit..."

Drista walked downstairs to the kitchen, finding Dream in there. He looked completely devastated. She left the room before he noticed her, he didn't look like he wanted to be bothered.

Drista found Sapnap up in his bedroom instead, and knocked on the door.

Sapnap opened the door, looking as agitated as Dream. "What?"

Drista handed him the empty box.

He threw the empty box in his trashcan. "You need more? I really shouldn't, and I'm busy."

"Busy with?" She crossed her arms.

"Adult problems, don't worry. Can you just...wait until tomorrow at least? I'll get you more tomorrow." Sapnap promised her.

She sighed and rubbed her eyes. "Fine, I'll wait. What adult problems are you dealing with? Taxes?" She joked.

Sapnap cracked a smile. "No, not taxes..." His smile faded. "It's a bit more serious than that. Once Dream figures it out, he'll talk to you about it maybe."

"Figures what out? Is it about the girl he got pregnant? I already know about that." She told him.

"It's about that, but it's more about the woman herself not the baby. Look...I can't get into it with you right now. Dream wouldn't want you to hear it from anyone but him." Sapnap ruffled her hair and sent her back to her room.

-

The next day Drista got up, with no expectations to go to school. She pulled a paper out of the jar to start her day. "You look absolutely poggers today..."  She read it to herself. "These get worse and worse..." She tossed the paper away.

She could hear the others downstairs talking again. Drista was tempted to go listen in, but decided not to. Dream would tell her if she truly had any business knowing what was going on.

Once they stopped talking she went downstairs. She left Dream alone as she got herself breakfast. He was sitting at the table, not even looking at her.

She sat across for him and ate. It was awkward, but she hoped he'd say something to her.

Dream eventually acknowledged her. "Hey...you been on your phone much today?"

"No, I just got up." She replied quickly.

"Alright..." He looked like he had a lot to say, but no strength to form the words.

"You alright? You seem weirder than normal." She looked up at him, not expecting the truth.

"Well...I can't hide it from you. I'd rather you hear it from me." Dream cleared his throat and took a moment to compose himself. "Jessie, the girl I got pregnant." Dream started, making sure she was listening. He wouldn't be repeating himself.