He's Not Himself

TW// Abus!ve Behavior

The next morning Karl was glad to find Drista fast asleep on the couch. Buried in the cushiony blankets. Technoblade had resolved the fighting. Though Sapnap was currently packing his bags to move out.

Karl didn't want Drista involved in the messy friendship breakup. So his plan was to keep her until the ex-friends were settled down.

He went to the kitchen and checked the fridge. Having food would of came in handy. He got his phone, ordering every breakfast item McDonald's had to offer. Assuming the teenager would like at least one of the things he got. He had to feed her. He wasn't experienced with taking care of kids, but he definitely knew he had to feed her.

-

The food arrived and Drista woke up just in time. Probably from hearing the doorbell ring.

"Ay! Sleepyhead, you're awake!" Karl put all the bags on the coffee table.

Drista rubbed her eyes. It felt weird waking up in an unfamiliar place. "Yeah..."

"Do you feel like eating?" Karl asked.

"Um...I usually shower before I eat. It's just a weird routine I'm used to." She yawned.

"Oh! No problem, you can shower. My bathroom has an amazing shower. It feels like you're being washed by angels." He bragged.

"The angels better not, unless they want to get arrested." Drista laughed sleepily.

"Haha, you're right. You can go ahead. There's towels and wash cloths in the closet. Then you can go up to the guest bathroom. There's new toothbrushes up there for anyone that visits. Got to promote dental hygiene." Karl was generous, and wanted her to feel comfortable.

"You better not use that three in one bullshit." Drista got up.

"Nope! Shampoo, conditioner, And body wash all in separate bottles." Karl crossed his arms.

"Hm...Is it Axe body wash? Because I'll throw up. Sapnap uses the Phoenix one and it's vile." Drista didn't even know what a Phoenix was supposed to smell like.

"No, dove." Karl sighed.

"What scent?" Drista stared at him.

"Pistachio and magnolia...how many questions do you have?" Karl wondered.

"Dude! That one's my favorite! It smells so good!" Drista was impressed.

"Yay, twins!" Karl cheered. "Now go take a shower, stinky."

-

After Drista's shower, she sat and ate as much as possible with Karl. It became a mini challenge for them, trying to see who could eat more. In the end, Drista won.

Karl put a hand on his stomach. "That was the worst possible idea. I feel so sick."

Drista laughed. "Me too, we're going to be feeling this McDonald's all day."

Karl laughed it off and finished his drink. "Hopefully not, we have a day of adventure ahead of us."

"Hm?" Drista was expecting to go home.

Karl left the room and returned with the kitten. "We need to get little no name some stuff. She needs to be spoiled."

"I doubt Dream will want her, after all that happened last night." Drista shrugged.

"True, but if he doesn't I'll keep her." Karl told her. "Come on, let's go!

-

Karl took Drista to the pet store, letting her buy whatever she wanted for the kitten. They even got a name tag that said 'Mia' on it, Because that was the name they agreed on.