More.

(again, art not mine <3)

3rd Person POV:

You go to reply but find the words stuck in your mouth, super surprising. You think. Continuing to let the silence grow louder.

"I'm, sure, uhm yeah, I could, how well. What do, when you, so." Word vomit. A man with a jaw line that could rip through your thighs has your chin between his hands and all you can say is a bunch of nonsense.

Seeing you struggle at his hands makes Aizawa smirk.

"Let me walk you home." He states, dropping his hand from your chin. You stand frozen, almost annoyed by the fact that his hand wasn't gripping your chin anymore.

"Oh, okay sure." Aizawa starts walking before you. You walk close to him taking small glances at him. Neither of you say anything, even as you walk up the three flights of stairs to your apartment. Did the chin thing happen? Am I crazy? You think to yourself, still confused by the current situation.

You arrive at your door and awkwardly put your hands into your pocket.

🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋

"This is, well I'm home." Word vomit, again. "Thank you for walking me home, it was really-" Aizawa stops you from speaking maybe the first coherent sentence you've said all night. Again, he grabs your chin, slowly pushing you against your door. His face inches closer to yours until you can feel his breath on your ear. You can see his dark eyes on you, refusing to let your gaze escape from his.

"Once I left the cafe I couldn't stop thinking about you." He said in a quiet voice, you felt his thigh push between your legs, causing you to let out a small gasp. You felt your cheeks become warm, embarrassed by the noise he provoked out of you.

"The length of your skirt is ridiculous." He grabbed your thigh with his other hand, pushing you even closer to him and harder again the wall. Another gasp left your mouth as you held his gaze. His warm breath remained at your ear, "Don't you work with hot coffee all day, what if your thighs get burnt?" He whispered into you as he slapped the outside of your thigh.

Your gasp turned into a moan this time, Aizawa smirked, moving his hand from your chin to your neck. "And let's talk about this shirt you have on. White? And sheer, with buttons? You think I can't see that white lacy bra you have underneath?" Aizawa breath got closer to your neck as he moved away from your ear, his hands slowly ran down your chest, circling around your nipples that pierced the thin fabric of your shirt. "Mmmm, see what I mean?" He whispered as he bit onto your neck. Another moan left your lips as your legs shuttered at his touch.

"Open the door." He demanded as he placed love bites down your neck. You nodded and quickly rushed to get your keys out of your bag. You fiddled with them as Aizawa continued to bite at your neck, running his hands down to your hips and to the bottom of your skirt, softly touching your thighs with his rough hands.

"I'm growing impatient," he growled into your neck.

You finally unlocked the door, falling into it as you stumbled under Aizawa's weigh behind you. He held you close to him, turning you to face him and placing a hand at the arch of your lower back. You realized you hadn't even kissed yet. He held your gaze to him then pushed you again the wall in your hallway. You moaned as you hit the wall, your body snug to his. "You make a lot of noise" he stated as he pushed his lips against yours. His kiss was full of desire, he slipped his tongue into yours. You could still taste the black coffee you brought to him earlier that day. "But I want you to make more" he groaned as he ran his hand between your legs, causing a loud moan to push again his lips. "Good girl," he smiled into your kiss, playing with your tongue.

You could feel how wet he was making you. Part of you was embarrassed by just how wet he had been able to make you from a little bit of kissing. You really hadn't been with someone for a while, but the way he talked to you and touched you was different than anything you'd ever experienced. You found yourself lost in thought when he pushed against your wet panties. "I said more." He moaned into your ear, pushing his hardened member again you, you moaned into his ear, losing control of the thoughts you held in your head.

"Mmm just like that." He praised you again, continuing to rub against your panties, "Why are you so wet hmm?" He questioned you. You stared at him, obviously he knew why, right?

"I asked you a question." He growled as he pushed you against the wall harder, his hand around your neck leaving small marks.

"You." You gasped, almost unable to respond. He smirked at you again, almost pleased by the agony he seemed to be able to cause so easily.

Aizawa finally moved your panties to the side, rubbing your wet slit with his cold finger. Your mouth trembled as he reached your clit. "Tell me what you want." He breathed into your neck, "Tell me."

Your heart raced, even though you were thoroughly enjoying yourself, his random demands caused you slight embarrassment. He could clearly tell how badly you wanted him, every time he touched you your entire body shook.

"You." You whispered.

Aizawa grabbed your chin, forcing you to look at him. "Look me in the eyes and tell me what you want like a good girl." Your eye raised to meet his dark lustful eyes, he continued to stare at you, waiting for you to submit.

"You. I want you Aizawa." You whined.

A dirty smirk crossed his face, you had no idea what was waiting for you.