Promise.

(art is not mine)

ps: I love reading your comments, they literally make me lol

Y/n's POV:

Toga wondered out of the room being called by another voice I wasn't familiar with, she sighed, "But Twice! There's a pretty girl here!" Her feet stumped away down the hallway.

Dabi's smirk slowly faded from his face and he slid my phone into his pocket, staring at me from across the room. Hawks had sat down at a bar in the far corner of the room. I felt his eyes on me, I could feel his stare glaring into me and Dabi didn't realize it. He walked towards me again, his eyes slowly running over every inch of my body. I watched him in silence as he approached me, his footsteps barely making a sound. "I'll say..." he started, grabbing my chin aggressively. I winced slightly, not expecting the sudden movement. I could feel Hawks piercing glare on him, catching it in my peripheral vision. "Eraserhead has a good taste in women." His mouth opened slightly and he ran a finger over my bottom lip. I back away from his touch and he smirked.

In an instant a red feather was stuck against his purple skin, right along the line of where it meets his tan flesh. He flinched on impact, releasing my face and snapping his neck to glare at Hawks, "What the fuck?" He huffed, pulling the feather from his hand.

Hawks shrugged, "You were being weird." He sat back, eating a final chicken wing. As Dabi looked down at his hand I caught Hawks wink at me, I almost assumed I made it up, but I definitely saw him wink. "Oh, you're bleeding, my bad." He grinned, that classic irritating grin. Dabi side eyed Hawks HARD, lighting the stray feather on fire in an instant, "I'll be back, idiot." He scoffed, walking out of the room.

Without a second passing Hawks held his phone to me, looking at me with urgency in his eyes,  "Use your quirk, hurry." He said it so quietly and seriously it scared me. I touched the phone, activating my quirk.

As my vision got blurry I could see that Hawks puts his phone in his pocket, allowing me to see just a corner of the room. He ends up leaving soon after Dabi returns (with a bandaid). Hawks flies down the street then gets his phone out, making me sick to my stomach when I realize how high in the air he is. He runs his fingers over his phone quickly, calling a number I know by now, Aizawa.

I snap back from my quirk quickly. Hawks gets close to my ear, "I promise it'll be okay." He says quietly before pulling away, "A chicken wing! Here!" Hawks says playfully to me as the door slams open (playing a part??), Dabi (with the bandaid) returns, still clearly annoyed with the red winged hero. Hawks smirks, walking towards Dabi, putting his hand on his shoulder, "Next time I'll get the Hello Kitty bandaids." He smiles, patting Dabi on the shoulder Dabi's eyebrows furrow as he shoves the hero's hand off of him, watching him walk towards the door, "You're leaving?"

Hawks grin remained on his face, "Of course! Aizawa can't see me, even if you plan to kill him." He finishes with a head tilt and a peace sign, disappearing through the door. Dabi found my eyes again, locking with them instantly, "Just you and me now." He coos with a wink, he grabs a chair from the corner and sits on it backwards, wrapping his patchwork arms around it and pulling my phone out again. I squint at him, beyond curious of what he could be doing. A small smile appears on his lips as he holds up my phone, waving it slightly, "Naughty girl." I stare at my phone, seeing a not so PG picture I had sent Aizawa before. I feel heat rush to my face, clearly embarrassed AND annoyed? Like, why is this man going through my phone like that? I sigh and lean my head against the wall, looking at the door and waiting patiently.

3rd Person POV:

Once Hawks got to the alleyway he walked away from the building and into the dark, when the building was out of sight he took to the air in an instant. The city lights became small specks, and Hawks reached for his phone, scrolling through to find Aizawa's number.

He called him quickly, listening to the line ring twice then finally, an answer. "What can you possibly be calling me about" Aizawa spat over the phone, Hawks could hear background noises that made it seem like Eraserhead was in a car.

"Listen, Y/n was kidnapped by a couple of L.O.V members. You need to bring someone with you Eraser, it's not safe. They want you dead." Aizawa was quiet on the other line, the background noise stopped, making it seem like he had pulled over.

He let out a sigh, cursing under his breath, "Okay, I'll handle it. How many of them?"

"Three." Hawks answered quickly, "Flame quirk, duplication quirk and a transformation quirk."

"Familiar." Aizawa added, getting ready to end the call.

"Eraser?" Aizawa let out a small sound in response, waiting for Hawks to answer, "Bring Y/n home safe." 

The line disconnected as Hawks ended the call, flying back home for the night. As he flew angry tears formed in his eyes, never making it down his face. Even though he'd only flirted roughly with y/n there was something intriguing about her, and it bothered him that he couldn't do anything to help her as she sat being tormented by Dabi. If he would have realized that they wanted Eraserhead sooner, he could have probably prevented the entire situation.

Once he was home he sat in the shower for an extended period of time, letting the hot water hit the center of his back where his wings connected to his body. The water pelted against his skin, beginning to burn after awhile.

He sat still, letting the burning sensation take his mind off of the helpless y/n.