Nothing.

(art is not mine)

Y/n's POV:
I stared at the last text, my mouth open wide. I looked down at the outfit I had on, AIZAWA's worn out t-shirt he'd let me take from his house the time I stayed over because I didn't want to put my dress from the night before back on. I sighed, throwing my head back and stomping downstairs.

I opened my front door, seeing the one and only, Shouta Aizawa. Cigarette in his mouth, slumped against the wall of my apartment. He looked me up and down, flicking his cigarette to the ground. He pointed to my shirt, "Nice shirt." I scoffed, motioning him to come in without saying a word.

"You, smell like beer." I groaned, taking in his unusual smell.

"So?" He scoffed at me.

I stared at him with irritated eyes. He refused to look at me. His gaze fixed on the floor.

"How are YOU going to come to MY house and act like IM the one bothering you?" I finally asked, breaking the silence.

"Tsk." Is ALL HE SAID.

"This was a mistake." I got up, walking towards the door.

"Oh yeah? Like me?" I stopped, turning to see him standing near the counter, eyes still fixed on the floor.

"What are you talking about?" I replied weakly. "Aizawa you're the one who left, like it was nothing."

Another silence took over the room. I walked over towards him, causing him to shift away from me.

"Aizawa, tell me what's wrong." I grabbed at his hands, wanting to hold him. He pulled away from me swiftly, I finally got the hint and walked away from him.

"You acted like it was nothing." He whispered, I almost couldn't even make out what he said.

"You know that isn't true."

"I saw everything at the club, y/n. Our hookup started just like that." His voice was low, and he faced away from me so I couldn't read his expression.

"I didn't realize you cared about our...... situation like that."

"Tsk"

"What." Clearly I did not respond to his statement correctly. "Aizawa, again. You're the one who said it was just about sex." I threw my hands up in defeat, realizing we were talking in circles. Silence fell over the room again.

"Y/n, I just wanted you to like me the way I like you." He finally looked up at me, his dark eyes holding mine. I moved towards him again, this time he let it happen. I cuffed his chin in my hands, making him look at me.

I spoke soft, "Shouta, you think I don't like you? I called off work the past two days because I was so bothered by the other night." His eyes widened a bit at my words. His hand pushed my hair behind my ear, pushing his forehead against mine.

"I'm sorry." He said quietly, "I was angry and wanted you to feel the way I felt." We locked eyes, staring into one another's momentarily.

"It's okay." I whispered, our lips grazing when I spoke.

"I missed you." He mumbled, rubbing my cheek with his thumb.

"Say that again." I teased, making a small smirk appear on his face.

"I missed you." He repeated, pulling me onto his lips for a tender kiss. We kissed gently for a few moments until his tongue licked against my lips, sliding pass them to connect with my tongue. He grabbed my legs, wrapping them around him and sat me on the counter. He held my thighs firmly, showing his clear passion for me.

"Again." I whispered between our kissing.

"I" Kisses. "Missed." Kisses. "You." Kisses.

We continued to make out on the counter are our hands wondered over one another. It felt as if I hadn't touched him for weeks. Every time his hands grazed over my skin I got goosebumps.

"I want you." He mumbled as our tongues played with one another.

"I'm yours." He kissed me hard, pushing me against the place where the counter met the wall. I could feel his fingers making their way up my large t-shirt, finding the hem of my panties and sliding two fingers under it, pulling them down to my thighs. He spread my legs while continuing to kiss me, moving a hand to my crotch, I let out a small gasp when I felt his cold fingers hit my wetness.

"That's my girl." He cooed into our kiss. He slowly began to rub my clit, causing me to move my hips towards him. "Not so fast baby." He giggled, pulling away from me. I stopped our kiss, pouting in protest.

"Hmmm, what's wrong?" He said in a cocky tone.

"You know, brat."

"Huh? Don't think I do." He smiled, going in for a kiss. I turned my head and he moved to my neck, where he suckled softly, a moan ACCIDENTALLY left my lips. "Tell me what you want." Aizawa said firmly. I stayed quiet for a little until he began to rub my clit with his thumb again, so slowly and gently until I couldn't stand the way he was teasing me.

"Shouta.... I want you, I always want you. I need you." I sighed, pulling him to me roughly.

His eyebrows furrowed at the word "need".

"Is that so?" He smirked. I nodded, pushing his hand towards me to make more friction between us, I moaned from the hard touch. He gave into me sliding a finger into me, he pulled back, watching me squirm under his touch. I wrapped my legs around his waist, pulling him towards me. He pulled his fingers from me, licking them off and kissing me aggressively.

"Fuck me." I whispered. Aizawa smiled, pulling his shirt over his head. I kissed against his chest, moving down over his abs. He let out a soft groan as I rubbed my hand over his growing member.

"Don't tease me baby." He moaned, running his fingers through my hair. He quickly pulled his pants down, exposing his harden self. He grabbed my face, pulling me into a kiss and against his cock. I felt Aizawa guide himself into me and I moaned loudly as he filled my wetness. "Fuck, y/n." He cooed into my mouth. Our lips met one another's as we moaned in unison, his hips slowly grinding into me.

Aizawa kissed down my jaw and onto my neck, his pace slow and passionate. He held my thighs tenderly, making sure to keep me in place as he fucked into me. I felt his hands tighten around my thighs, picking me up to bounce me deeply onto his cock.

"Don't stop Shouta." I whined as he pushed into me. His pace began to speed up as he hit my gspot repetitively. "You make it so easy." He whispered, shaking as he came lose into me. I felt his warm seed slide out of me as he continued to fuck me on his high. The way he rammed into my gspot made my high come on quickly after his, I grabbed onto his shoulders, releasing all over his wet cock. Our juices dropped onto my kitchen floor. He continued to fuck me until my grip around his cock softened, slowly pulling me off of him and sitting me on the counter. He bent down, placing a soft kiss on the top of my pussy. Then he moved up to face me, staring at me for a long time. I noticed speckles on his nose. I've never seen before. A smile came across my face as he rubbed my cheek with his thumb, kissing my lips gently. He pulled me off the counter bridal shower, carrying me to my room.