Listener.

(art is not mine)

Y/n's POV:

I woke up laying on Aizawa's chest. I convinced him to sleepover the night before, even though he was genuinely angry at me. He didn't even cuddle me before he went to sleep, but in the middle of the night he pulled me onto his chest and I hadn't moved since. It had only been a couple days since I felt his embrace but I didn't want to risk losing him again, even for a moment.

I sat staring at him for a moment, he groaned softly, "What are you looking at?" He whispered under his breath. Eyes still closed, hand moving to caress my face. I closed my eyes as his warm hand held my jaw, leaning my chin against his chest. "How can you telllll?" I whispered back playfully, I opened my eyes again, watching a small smirk appear on his lips. "I know everything, baby." He cooed, finally opening his eyes to catch me staring at him. His smirk became wider when he realized he was right, leaning forward to place a kiss on my forehead, then my nose. His lips lingered near my lips, hovering over them. He hadn't kissed me since he caught me with Hawks, I moved slightly forward but he jerked back, quickly grabbing my neck with his hand and holding me back from moving against his lips, "Eager, are we?" He mumbled, "Do you deserve it?" His voice was low and soft, and gave me chills with his hand gripping my throat.

I looked up at him with soft eyes, hoping they'd do it for him. His eyebrows furrowed, catching on to what I was trying to do, "Not good enough." He said deeply, moving his thumb into my mouth, I sucked on it softly.

His other hand found my hair, pulling on his firmly, "I said, do you deserve it?"

I groaned as he held my hair in his fist, "Yes Shouta, I deserve it." I responded obediently. He smiled, releasing my hair and rubbing his wet thumb across my bottom lip, "Then let's see who's a good listener today." He said in a sly tone, sitting up to get out of the bed. I stared at him as he got dressed, putting on the outfit he normally wears to work.

"Sho, it's a Saturday." He smiled, pulling his shirt over his head "We're going to pick something up from my classroom." I looked at him confused, "We?" I nearly whispered.

He scoffed, "Already doing a terrible job at listening, hmm?" I rolled my eyes, getting up to put on clothing. Aizawa watched me with his lustful eyes the entire time, lingering on my hips, thighs, and breasts. I'd be lying if I said I didn't take extra long to get dressed, even though he was the one who had me wrapped around his finger today, I was still trying to get him to fold. I even put on a skirt with no tights to try to solidify the deal even more.

We walked downstairs to his car and we were on our way. The drive was quick and we were at U.A High in no time, Aizawa got out of the car, grabbing his bag from the back, "Come on baby." He called, waiting for me to follow him. We entered a building different from the one I had been at before, it looked more like a college dorm building than anything else, once we got to the top floor I realized we were in the dorms for the students, and specifically Aizawa's teacher dorm.

"All of the teachers have a room on his floor." He pointed as he unlocked his door. "I'm surprised we haven't seen any of them." The door opened to a average sized room with a bed, a small kitchen, and a couch with a tv on the wall.

"It's cute in here what did you need to pick-" Suddenly Aizawa pushed me against the wall, hand on my throat, his body pressed against mine. He got close to my face, his breath soft against my cheeks, "I want you, to be a good listener, got that?" He huffed, his other hand tracing my body softly. I nodded, my heart pounding in my chest, "It would be a shame if anyone heard you being fucked like a slut, wouldn't it?" His voice was low, his hand grasped my face, rubbing my lips with his thumb. I nodded again, watching his lips intently.

"Then you better be quiet, isn't that right?" His hand grabbed between my thighs, touching my panties that sat under my skirt, "I know you put on this skirt to drive me insane." He said against my neck, placing bite marks down it until he got to my collarbone, "It worked, slut." He spat, catching his spit with his hand and dragging it up my neck and to my lips. I opened my mouth, taking his fingers into my mouth. He smirked at my obedience, pulling them out of my mouth and switching hands with the one that sat between my legs, his wet fingers pulled my panties aside, rubbing against my eager slit. I let out a soft moan, already impatient for him. His smirk became even deeper, "Who do you belong to?" He whispered into my ear, continuing to rub ever so softly against my lips. "You." I moaned, moving my hips against his fingers, whimpering as his fingers continued to tease my wetness. I could feel his member hard against me. I reached my hand down to rub it and Aizawa caught it tightly. He let out a small sigh, grabbing my chin and pulling my face up to look him right in the eyes.

His eyes were low and full of lust, "That's right, and you're going to listen to every word I say while I fuck the shit out of you for being a whore last night."

(PS: thanks so much for all the love <333, extra smut in the next chapter)