Secret.

(art is not mine)

Y/n's POV:

"You could just come with me today." I sighed running my fingers through his hair as he lay on my chest. "I'll be okay, promise." I leaned down and placed a soft kiss on his forehead, "You can't be around all the time." Aizawa's head perked up, "Tsk, that's what you think." He rolled his eyes placing his hand on my jaw and rubbed my cheek gently with his thumb, he smirked and got closer to my face, stopping once our lips were just barely touching.

"Don't you want me around? Hmmm?" His smirk grew as he held my face back from kissing him, teasing me for a moment. "I do." I whispered, pushing against his strength to kiss his mouth. He smiled into our kiss, sliding his tongue into my mouth and running over my tongue with his. I pulled away, "You always do this." I sighed, kissing him again then pulling away, "Go to work." I placed one last wet kiss on his lips then pulled away, staring at his annoyed look. He rolled his eyes and got out of bed, shirt off and in nothing but boxers. I watched him as he moved across the room, picking up his black clothing and pulling them onto his body.

He looked at me, pointing to his sweater sitting on the bed, "Mics having a party tonight, he really wants me to go." I shrugged, "Go for it." Aizawa scoffed, "As in me I mean us." He said as he finished wrapping his scarf around his neck. I thought for a moment, I never really met any of Aizawa's friends, unless you'd consider Hawks his "friend" but...... I wouldn't. "I mean okay." I said quietly. He stared at me, moving towards the door. "I'll be home at 6, we'll leave around 7:30." His eyes widened for a moment and then he ran over to me, "Couldn't leave without a kiss." He smirked, pulling my face in for a kiss.

After Aizawa left I sat in bed for a while, after a bit I got up and made the bed, walking to the kitchen to make some coffee. My phone buzzed against the counter, I grabbed it, taking a sip of my coffee...

Bird brain (10:12AM):
Heard you're coming to Mic's
tonight. Wanna talk to you.

My eyes got wide once I realized Hawks still hadn't told me why he had some weird connection with the villains who KIDNAPPED me. Plus he was extra obnoxious when he last saw me, I let out a sigh, knowing it will be inevitable to see him if I go with Sho to Mic's. I read Hawks message and quickly texted Aizawa.

Y/n (10:14AM):
I don't think I can go
to Mics tonight, too many people.

Sho (10:17AM):
It'll be fun baby. Mics
been asking to meet you.

I sighed, realizing Aizawa had mentioned Mic plenty of times before. I picked my phone up again, staring at the message Hawks sent me.

Y/n (10:22AM):
About?

Bird brain (10:30AM):
Why you should be with me ;)

I blinked blankly at my phone, ready to leave Hawks on read permanently. Then my phone buzzed again,

Bird brain (10:33AM):
Kidding. Our secret.

Bird brain (10:34AM):
We can also talk about why you
should be with me though.

I sat my phone down, deciding I wasn't going to answer Hawks. I want to know what the deal is with him, but I don't want to lose Aizawa in the process. So whatever, if I see him tonight I'll ignore it. I felt myself becoming nervous even now, worrying about what Aizawa's friends would think about me + having to deal with Hawks. I kept myself busy throughout the day, cleaning up my apartment, running errands, making cookies for the party. I decided to get ready, showering and putting on a simple dress that complimented my figure and looked nice against my skin tone. I did my hair, looking in the mirror as I finished putting on lipgloss. I heard the door open and jumped slightly before hearing Aizawa familiar footsteps down the hallway.

"Y/n" he said softly, coming into my room, small smile already on his face, I looked down, noticing a bouquet of flowers in his hands, "Look what I have." He smirked, coming over to me and handing me the flowers, his hands settled on my waist as he stood behind me, watching me in the mirror. "You know what your little dresses does to me." He whispered in my ear, his right hand moving down my thigh rubbing it slightly. I smirked at him in the mirror pushing my backside against him, "I don't think I do?" I questioned, feeling his grip tighten on me as his member became hard against my back. "I think you do." He said firmly, placing kisses against my
neck, sucking tenderly against my collarbone (definitely leaving a mark Ill have to cover). "Sho..." I cooed, placing my hand on his jawline softly.

I felt his hand move up my skirt, finding my laced panties and running his finger between my lips. I let out a surprised moan, caught off guard by his touch. His kisses moved up my neck until he was right beside my ear, moaning into it, "Does this refresh your memory?" He smirked as his finger slid under my panties, rubbing against my clit before sliding into my wetness. "Mph, Shouta...." I groaned, my hands holding the edge of the counter top. "Look how wet you are." He groaned.

He watched me patiently in the mirror. I could feel his smirk against my neck as he continued sliding his finger in and out of me, I reached back, placing a hand on his hard cock. Aizawa grabbed my hand firmly, placing it back on the countertop. "I don't think so." He moaned, sliding another finger into mr causing a louder moan to escape my lips. Aizawa's fingers continued to fuck me as he slid his other hand to my clit. rubbing it with his thumb. My breathing got heavier as my moans got louder, I knew Aizawa knew I was close to my high. "Don't you want to cum?" He moaned into my ear, his mouth moving down my neck again. I bit my lip, afraid to answer, "Yes please." I worked out, my moans returning soon after. Aizawa smirked and pulled his thumb away from my clit first, his eyes still locked on me in the mirror, "That's too bad." He mumbled, pulling my lips to his and taking his fingers out of me. He stuck his fingers in my mouth, my tongue sucked on them softly as he watched intently.

He pulled them out of my mouth, kissing me hard then pulling away so out lips still met, "Maybe you'll remember next time." He whispered, kissing me once more before leaving the bathroom to get out of his work clothing.

I stood in the bathroom for a moment, staring at myself in the mirror, that tease. I thought, walking out of the bathroom to find my shoes.