Date.

(art is not mine, light smut this chapter)

Y/n POV: (8:43AM)

"Do you want to go to dinner tonight?" Aizawa asked me as he put a kettle on the stove for tea.

"Shouta are you asking me on a date?" I asked playfully. He rolled his eyes at me, flicking at me with his hand.

"Sure." I hummed, sitting in his old black t-shirt.

"Hmmm that's what I thought." He smiled, walking over to kiss me on my forehead. Pepper came over purring at his ankles. He bent down picking her up and petting her gently. I watched him intently.

"I think she's trying to make me jealous." He giggled, coming over to run his fingers through my hair, he sat her down on the counter as he poured each of us a cup of tea.

"Did you want to stay here while I go to work or did you want me to drop you off at your apartment?"

"I'll go home, I need something nice to wear."

"Oh you don't want to wear this elegant piece?" He teased pulling the collar of my shirt. I rolled my eyes at him, his hand wondered up the shirt to my panties which he grazed lightly. He took my face into his hand, pulling me to his lips. He rubbed my panties softly, causing small moans to slip between our kisses.

"You." Kisses. "Have." Kisses. "Work." Kisses.

"In 40 minutes." He mumbled, slipping his hand into my panties completely. He began to rub my clit at a faster speed.

"Takes 20 to drive there." I moaned as he kissed down my neck and pulled his shirt over my head, exposing my bare chest. He looked up at me, pulling his hand away from my clit. I let out a sigh, annoyance on my face almost immediately.

"Oh?" He mocked, knowing I wanted him to continue, even if he has work. "I think you like when I make you wet baby." He kissed against my stomach, sliding a finger into me abruptly and kissing my clit. I moaned loudly as his tongue began to wonder around my wetness.

"You like it when I make you cum on my tongue, don't you?" He moaned into me, moving his fingers faster as I arched my back on to his touch.

"Such an eager whore." He cooed.

"Sho...." I moaned as he pushed me towards my high.

"Cum for me." He whispered, watching me as I came undone for him. I came onto his tongue as he continued to pump his fingers into me, pulling them out once I stopped twitching under his touch. He sucked them clean, standing up to kiss me.

"You taste good." He smirked, slipping his tongue into my mouth to give me a taste. I pushed his chest away from me softly, rolling my eyes at him. I reached toward the floor at the shirt he'd thrown off me.

"You don't need it." He winked, taking a sip of his tea.

Time Skip: (5:20PM)

Aizawa pulled up to the sidewalk eyes wide staring at me intensely. I pulled the car door open, sliding into the dark leather seat, "What's wrong?" I asked as he continued to stare at me.

"You look sexy, y/n." I laughed to myself, looking down at what I had on. The dark plum dress hugged my figure and showed my shoulder, my collarbones peaking out of it.

"Thank you Sho." I smiled, leaning in to kiss his cheek. He had on a button up shirt and a nice pair of pants, I smelled his cologne on his neck.

"You smell good." I whispered into his ear, biting it softly.

"Don't start, I'll fuck you right here." He growled, placing his hand firmly on my thigh as he drove away. (Did I want him to fuck me in his car? Yes. Did I want food, also yes.)

We pulled up to a little corner lot with fairy lights hung around a large brick building. Couples and families sat outside eating in the crisp fall weather.

Aizawa parked and opened the car door for me, locking his fingers into mine. He kissed my cheek before walking towards the restaurant. Once we got inside we were greeted by a short woman with grey hair who sat us in a booth with velvet seats. Aizawa continued to hold my hand across the table, occasionally rubbing his thumb against mine.

We chat for a while about his day at work and his flighty, hotheaded, quirky, bubbly students. He had stories for days about those kids and I loved hearing them. We both ordered pasta dishes and wine. (Aizawa only had one glass so he could drive but I might have had 2 and a half).

As we were finishing our meal Aizawa's phone buzzed in his pocket. He looked down at it and back at me.

"It's work baby, give me a second." I nodded as he kissed my forehead and walked towards the door.

I sat content for a while, spinning the wine left in my cup and sipping it every so often.

"Look who it is." A familiar smug voice hummed, I felt a finger graze across my exposed back, sending chills through my body. I turned around to see a red winged blonde man standing at the edge of our booth, arrogant smile plastered on his face.

"You look delicious." He sighed, running his finger down my arm this time.

I sighed and rolled my eyes nervous to acknowledge him, "Hi Hawks." I took another sip of my wine.

"Dates left a pretty bird like you all alone huh? Perfect time for me to come save you." He winked, pulling gently at my empty hand. *Eye roll, again* He was smooth and handsome, but I was focused on Aizawa.

"I'm okay. Really. You should go." I smiled.

"Don't make me beg baby." He hummed into my ear.

I heard someone clear their throat behind us. I turned around to see Aizawa standing with his hand at his chin, Hawks hand was still holding mine, and Shouta was glaring at that.

"Ahhh, Eraserhead." Hawks said in a cool tone. He pushed his fist against Aizawa's shoulder who had no reaction to the smug hero.

"Hawks." He said plainly. He looked towards me, "We can go baby." Hawks eyes got wide, "Ohhh this baby bird is yours huh?" He laughed in a cocky tone. Aizawa ignored him as I got up and took a hold of his arm. Hawks hand was still holding onto my fingers. I felt him grip it softly before grabbing my chin to make me face him, "I'll be in contact." He cooed, winking at me.

Aizawa and I walked to the car in silence, he also drove to my apartment in silence. Once we got to the empty parking lot at the base of my complex he put the car in park, still saying nothing.

"Well I had a good-" I started, my hand on the door.

"Don't even." Aizawa said under his breath. I heard the car lock and Aizawa turned to look at me.

"I'm going to show you who you belong to."