Coffee.

(art is not mine but so cute <3)

PS: Let's pretend this story takes place before the Chisaki raid, it's really not THAT important to the story but just for context :)

PSS: kind of a fluff chapter (little smut) naughty smut in the next one

"Just with cream?" Aizawa questioned standing at the end of the bed. I shook my head nodding at his coffee question.

"I'll be right back." I smiled as he walked out of the room and down to his kitchen. I heard the tiny pitter patter of paws across the floor. Aizawa's little kitty from last night had found it's way into his room, I called to it and it wondered over to the bed, jumping up and rubbing against my hands. I pet the sweet animal at my eyes wondered around Aizawa's room. It was cleanly kept and very neutral with the color scheme. He didn't have any pictures or frames hung up, just a small bulletin board with a couple loose papers and post cards.

"Pepper." Aizawa said as he entered with two cups of coffee. I almost jumped at his low voice.

"Hmm?" I questioned, taking the mug he held out to me. "Her name is Pepper." He said, pointing to the orange cat.

"Aren't you so cute, Pepper. Cuter than your Daddy almost." Aizawa's head turned, giving me a smirk.

"You can use that name the next time I'm plowing your-" I cut him off with a half laugh half kiss. He sat his coffee down on the bedside table laying on top of me. I held my coffee in one hand and ran my fingers through his hair with my other hand. I watched his eyelids flutter as my fingers gently moved through his hair.

"Come to work with me." He said softly.

"What do you mean, don't you teach kids? What could I possibly do?" Aizawa shrugged, "They like learning about new quirks, speaking of, what is your quirk?" I held my coffee in my hand, beginning to use my quirk on it. My eyes glazed over a bit with a purpleish color, flashing small clips across my eyes.

"I call it balance, I can basically see measurements, outcomes of inanimate objects, boring things like that. Like this coffee, you added 3oz of creamer and I'll only drink half of it because it gets cold." He looked at me interested.

"Neat." He said in his monotone voice.

"Wait? What's your quirk?" I sat my coffee down beside his reaching out to push a piece of his loose hair behind his ear.

"Use yours again."

I touched his coffee, starting to power up my quirk. Until suddenly it just completely disappear. I looked up in shock, Aizawa's eyes were glowing red and looking at me.

"Ahhhhh, you can erase quirks?"

"They don't call me Eraserhead for nothing, baby." He smirked, placing a kiss on my lips. I held his lips against mine, going in for another kiss. Our small kisses slowly turned more passionate as his tongue found its way into my mouth. Aizawa pulled me on top of him, sitting at the edge of the bed. His hands found my ass, gripping it tightly. My hand wondered down his body, stopping once I came across his bulging member in his pants. He groaned as I stroked the outside of he pants, feeling him throb at my touch. I continued rubbing at his member until I felt his hand smack against my ass, he was tired of being teased.

I tried to talk between our kisses, "Let me," *wet kiss* "make you," *wet kiss* "cum" *moan as he smacked my ass* "like you," *wet kiss* "made me cum earlier." I could feel him smirk into our kiss, pulling away from me to kiss onto my neck. I moaned as he found my weak spot, sucking at it to keep me moaning for him. I pulled away from him grabbing the bottom of his sweater and pulling it off of him.

I slowly began to kiss down his body as he watched me intensely. Once I got to his pants I grabbed at his belt buckle, undoing it. I unbuttoned his pants at an unbelievably slow rate, wanting to continue to tease him a little bit. I pulled down his pants and briefs as his member bounced out of his tight underwear. I had seen his cock multiple times now, but I still loved being surprised by how large it was. I stuck my tongue out as spit dripped down it onto Aizawa's tip.

"Fuckkkkk." He breathed, placing a hand at the back of my neck. I playfully continued to lick the tip of his cock, tasting the precum that seeped from it. Aizawa pushed my hair back from my face, holding it back as I started to fill my mouth with him. He gently pulled my head back, making me look into his eyes as I moved my tongue around his cock.

"Good girl, take my cock into your mouth." He moaned as he hit the back of my throat. I slowly began to bob my head up and down, causing him to moan loudly. "Such a good girl." He continued to praise me.

My spit ran down his cock as I pulled him out of my mouth and began to suck on his balls. He let out a low groan and his grip on my hair tightened. I quickly began to deep throat him, his groans becoming louder.

"You better swallow all of my cum." He growled as he became unable to hold back his sexual sounds.

"Yes, daddy." I cooed. I looked him in the eyes as he came in my mouth, covering my tongue with his hot cum. I swallowed and he bent down to kiss me hard on the mouth. "Good girl baby." He said as he pulled away. He kissed me on the forehead before pulling his briefs and pants up then putting his belt back through the loops.

"I don't have clothing here to go to work with you." I said watching him redress.

"I'll swing by your place." He said gently, picking up his coffee and taking a sip. "Tsk, it's cold."

"Told you." I laughed, he jumped onto me pushing me against the bed and placing playful kisses all over my face.