Moody.

(art is not mine, as always <3 )

Y/n POV:

"Okay I'll come." I nodded at Liz as I locked up for the night. She had stopped bothering me about going out this weekend since the previous day, and honestly why not. Aizawa was still on my mind from our harsh interaction earlier. Even though it was kind of hot, I was almost pissed at him? We'd known each other for a day and he was already acting like I belonged to him. I mean... it is hot. I thought to myself.

I shook my head waving bye to Liz, I wondered home to my cozy apartment climbing up the dew covered stairs. It was cooler lately as the leaves fell from the trees and coated the ground.

I reached down to grab my keys out of my bag when I was spooked by a figure standing at my door. The one and only, black hair half up in a messy bun, dark eyes locked onto my movements, black sweater hung perfectly around his neck.

"So nice to see you." I said sarcastically pushing past him to open the door.

"Don't act like you're surprised." He said in a low voice as he grabbed my waist and worked a hand up my shirt.

"You're kidding, right?" I pushed him away opening the door aggressively. He stared in at me following behind me and closing the door. I mumbled under my breath as I threw my shit down from the day. The more I thought about his cockiness today the more angry I got.

"Someone's moody." He stated plainly, I cocked my head at him, eyes glaring into his. "Oh? I wonder why? It's not like SOMEBODY, wanted to be a possessive fuck and-" As if on cue, my phone lit up in my bag. Aizawa's eyes moved down to it, then back to me, curious of what I'd do. Without breaking eye contact I picked it up and answered it.

"Hello?" I waited for an answer on the other end, still holding Aizawa's gaze.

"Hey, it's Jack. From the coffee shop, you gave me your number, if you remember. I mean you must give—" He fumbled nervously on the other end but I cut him off to spite Aizawa.

"Oh Jack hi!" I said cheerfully, "It was so great talking to you today!" Aizawa's demeanor changed as he moved towards me, pushing me against the counter. I fought back lousily not wanting to sound strange.

"Do you have a second to talk?" Jack questioned, "I'm taking a small break from paperwork and thought of you." Aizawa's hand moved up my skirt onto my crotch. I pushed at his chest but he didn't move. "Sure, that's so sweet you thought of me," I said, almost too cheerfully, causing Aizawa to push his thumb against my clit. I bit my lip holding back a moan. He locked his knee between my legs, keeping them spread for him as he unzipped the back of my skirt.

"Well, I'd love to take you out sometime if you'd like." I knew Aizawa could hear Jack because of how close he was to my face. As soon as he heard him say that he shoved two fingers into me, causing a gasp to escape my mouth. I wrapped my hand around his throat as he continued pushing himself into me.

"You okay?" Jack asked concerned by my gasp.

"Oh, yes I'm sorry. I... just stubbed my toe. I'd LOVE to go out with you sometime." I chirped back to him. Aizawa glared at me picking me up and throwing me onto the counter harshly. The fabric around his neck wrapped around my ankles spreading my legs wide before I even realized what he was doing. He had already managed to pull his member out of his pants, rip my panties to the side and in slam into me.

"Great I'll text you a time and-"

"Mpphmm! Sounds great." I groaned and hung up the phone as Aizawa's cock slid in and out of me. The sudden pressure caused uncontrollable moans to leave my mouth. He held a hand around my neck staring down at me, "Shut up whore." He spat at me, his spit running down my mouth.

"Who's," I struggled to talk with his hand gripped at my throat, "the moody one," he tightened his grip. "now." I choked out, he picked me up and I wrapped my thighs around him as he rammed into me. My body fell into his as he balanced me against the wall.

"You think you're so tough huh, then why do you fall apart the moment I touch you." He said into my neck as he bit down on my shoulder, his hand moving to rub my clit as he fucked me senseless. I moaned out knowing he was right, I didn't give a shit about Jack, I just wanted to egg Aizawa on so he'd do exactly what he's doing to me now.

"Aizawa," I gasped, "I'm going to cu-" He cut me off shoving his wet fingers into my mouth.

"Don't you fucking think about it." He growled in my ear. Suddenly his pace got faster as he rammed even more aggressively into me. My body almost couldn't handle the stimulation on top of how sexy he was acting.

"If you want to cum you better fucking beg." He continued, biting down my neck and sucking onto my nipples.

My eyes rolled back, from both pleasure and annoyance. He continued ramming into me as I moaned out for him, "Aizawa, please let me cum for you." I cooed into his ear, biting at it.

I saw a smirk flash across his face as he looked into my eyes, "Call me Shouta, slut." He locked into my eyes, thrusting his hips into mine.

"Shouta, please. I want to cum for you so bad." I moaned, sucking onto his neck and biting into his collarbone. He let out a harsh moan and finally his pace fumbled, "Then cum for me now." He stated, pumping into me sloppily. I reached my high, releasing all over his throbbing cock. He could feel me tighten around him, "Fuck, y/n, you're going to drive me insane." He whispered into my ear before filling me with his seed. I gasp as he continued slowly thrusting into me as I came down from my high. He lowered me softly, his cock still hard inside me. He pulled out of me gently causing me to twitch against his chest. My skirt fell at my ankles and I looked down still half out of it from how hard I just came.

"Come on, I'll clean you up." Aizawa said in his monotone voice, picking me up bridal style and walking to my bathroom.

(PS: I know sometimes his name is spelled "Shota" instead of "Shouta" but I've seen both, I'll use "Shouta" when using is first name, so I hope you don't mind <3)