In Charge.

(art is not mine)

Y/N's POV:

Aizawa stared at me for a moment, a soft smirk on his face. His free hand reaching into his pants pocket. He pulled out something, holding it out in his hand. A small necklace sat in the palm of his hand, a petite gold chain with a gemstone I didn't recognize in the center of it. My eyes flicked to his, which were watching me patiently.

I held my hand out, touching his palm slightly, "It's so," I paused, running a finger over the gem, "pretty..." I said softly. I was nearly surprised by the thought of him even doing anything like this. His smirk softened, turning to a gentle smile. He picked the necklace up, moving behind me to put it on. His voice was in my ear, talking quietly, "It's a an emerald."

I felt his hands graze my neck ever so lightly, he tucked a loose hair behind my ear, "They represent everlasting love." I could feel his breath on my neck as he clasped the necklace, laying my hair back down. I turned to look at him, butterflies forming in my chest. Aizawa's hand moved to rest on my jaw, holding my face close to his, "I've missed you." He whispered close to my lips. I leaned forward, our foreheads touching, "You've been on my mind." I whispered back softly.

His thumb moved to my bottom lip, outlining it softly, "Can I kiss you?" His voice was nearly inaudible. I nodded and before I could have it any other way Aizawa's soft lips were against mine. My heart raced as he gripped my jaw tighter, kissing me harder. We both pulled away simultaneously, giggling softly. He nudged his head towards the door, "Let's go inside." He pulled me inside, holding my hand tightly.

His apartment was dimly lit with candles everywhere, he turned to look at me, messy pieces of hair framing his face. We sat down on his couch, in front of his is coffee table was full of an assortment of fruit, some covered in chocolate, and two bottles of wine. He smirked at me, eyeing my favorite wine glasses sat beside the bottles.

He grabbed a bottle, popping the cork and pouring each of us a glass. His hand closest to me rested on my thigh, rubbing my bare skin softly as the slit on my skirt revealed my skin slightly. We sat in silence for a moment, Aizawa smirked at me, "You know," he started, looking around his living room, "These candles are almost a fire hazard, all for you." I rolled my eyes at him, taking a sip of my wine, "Don't worry I'll save you if there's a fire." I said, teasing him slightly, he scoffed jokingly, "Like I'd need saving."

I moved closer to him, realizing I was craving his lips. He stared at me, then looked over to a chocolate covered strawberry, picking it up and putting it close to my lips, I opened my mouth softly as he moved the fruit into my mouth, waiting for me to but it. "Open." He demanded so SOFTLY it made me get chills. Once I did exactly what he asked he smirked, biting his lip slightly, watching me eat the fruit. He leaned in, kissing me hard. I knew he could taste the strawberry as his tongue slid into my mouth, our tongues moving back and forth for a moment. His grip on my thigh tightened and I let out a soft coo without trying. I heard a satisfied sound come from Aizawa as his other hand pulled my waist towards him. "I have something else for you." He said in between kisses. He stood up, pulling me to my feet, he kissed me again before leading me to his bathroom.

A bubble bath was drawn with even more candles everywhere. He smirked at me as I moved close to his body, kissing him again on and off like it was normal. He slowly undressed me, taking his time with every piece of clothing I had. He took my top off, his eyes moving down to run over my tits that sat perky in my favorite bra (which is also his duh), he kissed my shoulders before pulling the straps down over them, unclasping my bra in the back. He kissed the back of my neck, down my spin until he reached my skirt. He unzipped the side and I stepped out of his gently as he held onto my hand for balance.

He stared at me as I stood in front of him in just a pair of laced panties, his eyes hungry. "You look..." His hands grabbed my waist, pulling my body to his with a gasp, "fucking irresistible." He growled as he tightened his grip around my ass. His fingers found the lace of my panties, moving to my crotch. My mouth opened slightly as his fingers even just barely grazed my lips. My breath got heavier just anticipating his touch, he smirked, watching me crumple at his touch.

His lips touched mine as he spoke, "Open your legs baby." He said softly, I listened attentively, sliding my legs open for him. I felt his finger slide between my lips, touching my wetness almost immediately. He licked his lips, his tongue touching my lips because his face was so close to mine, he moved his finger between my lips ever so slightly, teasing me like he has never before. "Sho..." I gasped, my legs already buckling at his touch. The gentle teasing didn't stop, if anything it got worse. His touch was so soft it almost felt like I was imagining it. I moved slightly, wanting to feel his fingers against my clit. He sighed, staring into my eyes, "I'm in charge baby." He whispered. His other hand moved to hold my hair tightly, gaining control of my body movements, "Say it." He demanded, even though he had me in the palm of his hand, every phrase he said was so gentle all I wanted to do is obey him, "You're in charge, Shouta..." I groaned, as he slid his wet finger over my throbbing clit.