Dinner.

(art is not mine, no smut this chapter, a little fluff though)

Y/n POV:

My phone buzzed on my lap as I sat in the passenger seat of Aizawa's car. He had a hand on my knee, moving his pinky back and forth softly on my bare skin. I looked down at my phone, seeing a text from Liz.

Liz (4:23PM):
Want to grab dinner tonight
with Mirko? She asked if
we were busy.

Y/n:
Sure.

Ps. I feel like she
could have cooler friends
than us????

I felt Aizawa's gaze on mine but I didn't meet his eyes. I looked out the window, rolling the window down and feeling the breeze against my hand.

"You look pretty." He said softly, squeezing my knee.

I turned to smile at him, placing a kiss on his cheek.

"Aren't you a sweetie?" I replied playfully, he scoffed, rolling his eyes at me.

I felt my phone vibrate again, knowing it was just Liz I didn't bother looking at it. It buzzed again, clearly a double text. Aizawa glanced at me again, I could feel his gaze settle on my phone for a moment.

"Not going to answer that?" He questioned.

"It's just Liz she was asking about dinner."

"Oh?" He said curiously, ironically we arrived to my apartment before he could prod more, he shot me one last sideways glance before grabbing my jaw and making me face him.

"If your dinner plans don't work out, I'd love to eat you for dinner." He murmured, placing a wet kiss on my lips. I kissed back with a smirk and rolled my eyes at him once he pulled away.

"I'll see you later, Mr. Aizawa." I mocked as he watched me walk up my stairs. After a while I heard his car drive away.

Once I got to my apartment I checked the texts Liz sent.

Liz (4:46PM):
Are you kidding?
We're cool.

(4:49PM)
I'm wearing sage green
pants and some wedges.

(4:54PM)
Pick you up at 6 XOXO

I thought about what to wear before deciding on a deep blue skirt that clung to my hips. I put on a cute shirt to match, the straps hung nicely at my collarbones. I pulled my hair back into a cute bun, slipping on some jewelry to compliment the outfit.

I grabbed my purse and made my way down the stairs, waiting for Liz. She pulled up slowly, sticking her tongue out at me.

"Thanks for not texting back! Jerk, WHAT IS ON YOUR NECK?" Her eyes locked onto what I assumed was a hickey I didn't notice. I felt my face flush as I sat down into her car, "Uhmmmm, a bug bite?" .... I ...... tried....

"Are you still sleeping with sleep man from the cafe?!" Liz could drive pretty well, even when she was staring as me waiting for a direct answer for way too long.

I put a little half smile on my face, confirming her question.

"I KNEWWWWW IT!" She clapped, again, while driving.

"Can you just drive....."

We talked about the cafe for a bit and then arrived to the restaurant, walking up to the front door.

"Hi, how many?" The hostess greeted us.

"Actually we're with Mirko." Liz smiled, the hostess beckoned us to follow her, walking up a flight of stairs into a more private area. There were different booths with large curtains in front of them, making it hard to see who was dining at the tables. Once we arrived to our table the hostess pulled the curtain back, Mirko sat smiley at the table and of course beside her sat the smug hero, Hawks. Smirk plastered across his face when he saw me.

I scoot into C shaped both, unfortunately right beside Hawks. Liz sat beside me.

"Y/n, I LOVE that skirt on you." Mirko started.

"Oh, me TOO." Hawks said like a little kid. I smiled thanking Mirko, and rolled my eyes at him.

Liz took a sip of the water sitting closest to her, "Yeah, Mirko was wondering where you went the other night, Y/n, she invited us back to her place but then I couldn't find you." I blinked, knowing exactly why I wasn't able to be found.

"Huh, so WEIRD." Hawks chimed in, again in his smug voice, smirk plastered across his face.

"Would you stop it?" Mirko smacked his arm.

Our conversation went on and on for a bit, Mirko and Liz shared college stories and Mirko started asking us about the cafe. After a while Mirko and Liz got up to go to the bathroom, living me and the glorious Hawk all alone.

"Isn't this .... familiar." Hawks giggled, moving closer to me. I felt his hand on my thigh, giving it a gentle squeeze.

"Hawks, you're ridiculous." I rolled my eyes taking a sip of my water.

"Says the one who disappeared with, you know who, after groping me in the middle of the-" I cut him off.

"Don't know what you're talking about." He smirked, AGAIN.

"Oh really." He grabbed my hand, placing it on his hardened me ever. (First of all, why was he hard, second of all, why did I like it?!) My hand lingered a little too long, but I pulled away.

"I was just a little drunk. Sorry Hawks." His smirk stayed plastered on his face as his hand wandered up my skirt, For some reason I didn't stop him, even though I couldn't stop thinking about how pissed Aizawa would be. FUCK. Aizawa.

"They have CHOCOLATE MINTS, in the bathroom!!" I heard Liz shout as she came back to the booth, just as Hawks hand reached my panties.

"Oohhh! Wow!" I exclaimed (too much exclaim). I crossed my legs under the table, pinning Hawks hand between them. He let out a groan by the sudden change position.

"What's your deal?" Mirko asked as she slid back into the booth. Hawks shook his head, freeing his hand from my legs.

"Oh nothing, just felt something wet under the table." I squinted my eyes at him, he thought he was funny!!!