Enough.

(art is not mine)

Y/n's POV:

"I even remember how you like your coffee." Aizawa side eyed me across the kitchen as I brought him a cup of coffee, "Do the thing." He smiled, putting a finger in his cup of coffee to demonstrate what he wanted me to do. I smirked at him, beginning to use my quirk on his hot cup of coffee. He moved behind me, placing his hands on my hips.

"Hmmm." I hummed, "You don't finish this cup either, so wasteful." I laughed as I felt his breath against my neck, "Ohhhh really, I wonder why." He kissed the back of my neck gently, "Maybe someone's distracting me from drinking it." He whispered, starting to place kisses up my neck and along my jawline.

"Who would possibly do that?" I felt his hands wonder up my shirt softly. Grazing my stomach and giving me chills.

"I'll finish something else." He whispered, biting at my earlobe. His body moved closer to mine, pushing me up against the counter, I let out a soft sigh as his fingers wondered back into my shirt, finding my nipples this time and playing with them tenderly. He tugged at the shirt, quickly taking it off of me. I could feel his cock become hard as his body melted into mine. His hand found my chin, moving my head to place a kiss on my lips, so softly it made me gasp.

He kissed me again, pulling back so our foreheads touched and our eyes met, I felt the hand that was playing with my nipples move up my body, resting on my neck and tightening ever so slightly. My breaths got heavier, impatient for his touch. Aizawa smirked, "Be a good girl for me." He cooed. I nodded almost too obediently, biting at my bottom lip. "It's cute," He started, his hand tightening around my neck as the other found its place between my thighs, "How nervous you still get." I let out a quiet moan as his hand wondered over my slit, still covered by my panties. He watched my face as I tried to hold back my reaction, his eyebrows furrowing as he slid a finger under my panties, rubbing between my wet lips. "Hmmm?" He hummed into my ear, "Can't hold back your desires, no?" I let out another soft moan as his finger moved to my clit, circling it just enough to make me want more.

"Give in, baby." He groaned, placing more pressure on my clit. Aizawa watched me intently as I quickly fell apart at his fingertips. He pushed me into the counter even harder, moving back and forth as his hard cock throbbed against my ass. I moaned as his fingers sped up, moving away from my clit and sliding into me. "Shouta..." His name rolled off of my tongue effortlessly, I felt him smirk against my neck, his breath heavy as he became more riled up.

"I can never get enough of you." He kissed my neck, moving his hands off of me for a moment to slide his briefs down, I let out a deep sigh when I felt his warm cock push up against my ass. I felt him stroke it once, moving down the shaft to smack it against my bare ass. He bit into my shoulder, smacking my ass with his hand where he had just placed his cock. I let out a small yelp as his hand grazed over the red area he'd just made. He smacked it again, pushing me down against the counter so that my bare chest met the cool countertops.

He grabbed my hair in his hand, tangling his fingers into it, he leaned down, kissing me passionately as his tongue entered my mouth. I gasped when I felt him push himself into my slit, catching me off guard. He pulled away from our kiss for a moment, a groan leaving his lips as he thrust into me.

He slowly moved in and out of me, thrusting deeply so that each time he thrust into me he hit my gspot. I moaned out for him, feeling him move my hair from my back and place kissed where my hair had fallen. His pace remained slow and steady, fucking me softly as I moaned loudly for him. "You look so pretty when I fuck you." He growled, voice low as his cock throbbed inside of me.

Each time he fucked into me I could feel myself inching closer to my high, I reached my hand back, wanting to find his hair to grab into. He bent down closer to me, his breath heavy on the nape of my neck again. "Let me cum for you." I gasped, finding it difficult to even speak as he continued to fuck my gspot. "Beg." He responded, his thrust becoming even harder. I threw my head back, barely able to hold back, "Please let me cum for you, Shouta." I moaned out. I felt him smirk against my back as he pushed into me harder. "Cum baby." He groaned as his pace began to become sloppy. My mouth fell open as I came hard on his cock, his pace became slower as it got hard for him hold back, finally releasing into me.

His warm cum filling my hole made me cum harder, turned on by the throbbing that was deep inside of me. He slowly came to a stop, kissing across my back and down my neck before he pulled out of me. He turned me around, kissing my lips softly and pushing my hair behind my ears, looking at me with gentle eyes. My hands found his face, staring at him for a long moment. He kissed my forehead before putting my shirt back over my head and dressing me again. He bent down, pulling his briefs back over his damp cock.

He looked down at the coffee cup beside us, "I was right." He made a point to stress his use of "I". I rolled my eyes, moving in to kiss him when there was a knock at my door. I jumped, not expecting anyone. He smiled at my reaction, "I'll get it baby." He grabbed his black sweater from the couch and moved around the corner, out of sight when he got to the door. I pick up his coffee cup, placing it in the microwave. I yawned until I heard Aizawa mumble, "What the fuck." I started to walk towards the door, almost nervous for what was waiting for me.

When I turned the corner I saw none other than the one and only, Hawks. Aizawa was already about to start an argument with him when Hawks noticed me approaching the doorway. He smiled softly, "Ah,
y/n. You look beautiful this morning," Aizawa coughed, "Yeah I just fucked the shit out of her," he said lowly. Hawks ignored him, reaching into his pocket, pulling out my wallet, "You must of dropped this last night, the ice cream store called me this morning about it." I stared blankly at the wallet, my mouth almost dropping open. Hawks soft smile slowly turned smug when he noticed how absolutely pissed Aizawa was. His face was drained of color, his eyes were locked on the item in Hawks hand.

I reached out to grab the wallet, "Thank you... Hawks." He smirked at me, starting to talk again, "You also convinced me to get peach ice cream, thanks for that." He winked. Turning around to walk down the stairs. Aizawa was staring at me, eyebrows furrowed but in a bad way this time... The door hung open as he walked away from me, down the hallway to my room. I slammed the door shut, quickly walking after him, "Aizawa, you can at least say something?!" I said loudly, standing at the door of my room, Aizawa was looking around my room picking up various items he had left there before. "What is there to say? Y/n. You don't hear from me for 3 seconds and you're on a date with Hawks?! Just like that?! You're fucking ridiculous." He walked into the bathroom, pushing the door open loudly.

"Uhm? You ignored me for three days like it was nothing, sorry I do my own thing because I AM SINGLE ALSO?!" I started to raise my voice, realizing I was still mad about being left in the dark for how many days.

"God forbid I do my job!" He said back, turning to stare at me.

"God forbid you care enough about me to tell me that!" I moved towards him and his eyes got big.

"Care enough?" He questioned aggressively, "I obviously fucking love you, y/n." He said loudly, pushing past me, still collecting his things. I looked at him, wondering if he realized what he just said. He stopped pacing the room, looking at me, "You know how much Hawks fucking irritates me, I thought that was something we both knew."

I shook my head, "So, we're just going to pretend you didn't just say you love me?" Aizawa threw his hands up in protest, "Y/n, I love you, and I'm mad Hawks knows you tasted like peach ice cream before I knew." He crossed his arms over his chest like a brat. I moved towards him, grabbing his face, at first he jerked away, but continued to look at me.

"Shouta, I'm sorry." I rubbed his cheek with my thumb, "I genuinely didn't know how you felt, or I wouldn't have done that."

His face became softer and he nodded slightly his voice low and quiet, "I'm sorry I didn't make more of an effort to tell you about work, I regretted not doing it."

I pulled him toward me, my head resting on his chest. We stood in my room for a moment, "Sho?" I said quietly, "Hm?" I looked up at him, his eyes already locked on me, "I love you too."