Earn it.

(art is not mine)

Y/n's POV:

Aizawa pulled me to the parking lot until we got to his car. He opened his passenger side door, sitting down and patting on his thighs with his hands, I cocked my head to the side, rolling my eyes slightly. He grabbed me by the waist, pinning me on his lap, "Stop playing hard to get." He whispered into my neck as he pulled me close to him, two hands on my lower back. I laughed softly, "Not what I'm doing at all." My hand grabbed his crotch, already feeling his hard cock, "Speaking of hard..." I whispered into his ear, biting at his lobe which made him moan softly. I smirked, knowing I still had this man in the palm of my hand.

He grabbed my neck firmly, pushing my body back just so our eyes could make contact, my breath caught in my throat slightly, "I think you forgot who's in charge." His mouth met my collarbone, sucking slightly as he moved down the center of my chest, pulling my shirt up over my tits which fell out of my shirt like it was their job, I gasped slightly as his mouth lingered over my nipples. He continued to suck against my skin, hand glued to my neck. "You can be louder than that." He growled against my body.

I looked down at him, his dark eyes looking at me intently, "Make me." I cooed, grabbing the back of his head firmly, a fist of his hair in my fingers. His eyes shone with desire and without question he placed his free hand between my legs, pushing firmly against my clit. My mouth opened slightly. He pulled me by my neck, our lips touching as he licked his own lips. I held back a moan as he slowly moved his finger against the fabric of my pants, the friction stimulating my throbbing clit. I felt his head push forward, wanting to kiss me. I pulled away, glaring at him.

He smirked, realizing what I was doing, "Don't be that way, baby." His touch got softer and I quivered, "You know I'll make you beg." He said in a low voice. I held back the desire to give in, holding out firmly. I turned my head slightly, grabbing onto his hair again, "I know you want to make me cum for you." I said quietly, grinding softly against his fingers. He blinked softly, letting me continue to move against him. He bit his lip, fighting the urge to talk back. I felt his fingers move my panties to the side, cursing under his breath when he slid a finger inside me, feeling how wet I was, I moaned quietly as he started to slide in and out of me. His mouth attached to my collarbone again as his fingers moved faster. As he kissed across my chest he bit hard against my shoulder, causing me to gasp, he laughed quietly, staring directly in my eyes as I looked down at him finger fucking me. I pushed my thumb into his mouth and he moved his finger around it, pulling it out and sticking it into my own mouth. He smirked again, knowing he ultimately had the control.

His other hand found my neck again and he pulled my face down towards his, "I know you want to kiss me." He whispered as small moans escaped my lips for him. I looked at his lips, then back to him, "No I don't." I said firmly, holding back a moan as he slid another finger into me. "You're a terrible liar." He growled as he pushed his lips against mine, (he was right) because I kissed back automatically. His hungry tongue found mine, pushing against it longingly. He pulled away for a moment and I pushed back into him, kissing him hard, my hand found his cock, rubbing against it in his pants.

"Do you want to fuck me?" I whispered between kisses, he grabbed my neck harder, biting onto my lip. I felt myself getting more wet as his kissing became more aggressive, "What do you think." He said as his tongue slid back into my mouth, "Tell me." I whispered. Not giving in. He moaned lowly as I continued to rub softly at his hardening member, "I need to fuck you, y/n." He groaned. I smirked, pulling his hair back so he was looking up at me, "Too bad."

He kissed me again, this time angry. He pulled his fingers out of me, "Sho..." I moaned almost by accident. An angry smirk appeared on his face. I felt both of his hands grab onto my hips pulling me against his body. He quickly undid his belt and slide his cock out of his pants, my mouth nearly starting to drool seeing his cock inches away from my wetness. He pulled my chin to face him speaking slowly as I glared into his eyes, "If you want to cum, you can ride it." He flicked his eyes down at his cock, watching me intensely.

I hovered my body over his cock, just barely rubbing his tip against my wet, sensitive lips. We both let out soft moans, clearly already on the edge of cumming. I thought for a moment, then made him look up at me again, "I don't need you to cum." I smirked, kissing him hard one last time before I slid onto the seat beside him, pulling my tight pants back up. His mouth hung open, watching me leave without question.

It took me a second to compose myself before walking back into the club. When I returned Mirko and Liz were sitting at a booth with Hawks, laughing at him over something. His eyes found me first, lingering on my hips like they normally do. Liz held out a drink to me, "Y/n we thought you left! Here." I shook my head, "I have to run to the bathroom, I'll be right back." I moved across the room attempting to find the bathroom, once I found it I stared in the mirror, assessing my appearance. My hair was messier than I realized so I fixed it and reapplied lipgloss. I pulled my phone out of my purse before walking out, realizing I had a text message, Aizawa.

Sho:
God I hate how much
I want you.

I smirked, typing back.

Y/n:
Earn it.

I know he'll hate that. He answered almost automatically,

Sho:
You know you're mine.

I hated to admit it, but he was right. He just genuinely didn't earn me back yet. Like sure, did I want him to fuck my brains out? Yes. Did it hurt like hell imagining the night at Mic's? Also yes.

I put my phone away and walked out of the bathroom. As I turned the corner Hawks pushed me against the wall, pinning me to it with his hands firmly against my wrists. He moved his face close to mine, staring at my lips, "Remind me what you said earlier." He whispered. I shook my head no ever so slightly, "I don't remem-" He stopped me, moving even closer to me, "You remember. Y/n." I bit my lip, almost embarrassed in this moment to say it, I talked softly, barely moving my mouth, "I said..." I paused and his grip on my wrists got tighter, "Stop looking at me like you want to fuck me if you won't." A grin appeared on Hawks face and he cocked his head to the side, "I'm taking you home, Y/n."