Outside.

(art is not mine)
(Short chapter, no smut, will be coming up soon promise <3)

Y/n's POV:

It had been almost a week since Aizawa stormed out of my apartment. I had called out of work twice this week just because it had me in a frump. We had really only known each other for a little over a week, but it felt like we'd grown so attached to each other in that short time. I spent almost every night with him, laying with him until we both fell asleep to our own soft voices.

I just couldn't stop replaying what he said before he left, "This was just about the sex anyways." Did he mean that? Or was he just angry and saying that? To be fair, we had sex A LOT. But he took me to his JOB?! Like it was nothing. He made it seem like it was something, even if he didn't mean to. I rolled over in my bed, staring out the window. It sounds so stupid but so many random things reminded me of Aizawa, even if I didn't want them to. I couldn't even think about cats in peace anymore. My phone buzzed on my nightstand, I continued to stare out the window, not worried about it.

When I rolled over I realized Liz had texted me, she'd been worried since I called off work, that's... not like me.

Liz (4:52PM):
Still haven't heard from him?

Y/n:
Nope.

Liz (4:54PM):
Want me to bring over
snacks and we can watch a movie?

Y/n:
It's ok, I'll see you at work
tomorrow. Promise.

Love you loads <3

I stared at my phone, opening Aizawa and I's last text stream. My eyes moved over the flirty messages, eager to send him something. No... I can't. I can't be the one to fold. Like he'd even text me. I rolled my eyes, placing my phone back down on the charger. It buzzed again, I groaned, grabbing it to see what Liz said.

Unknown (5:01PM):
Hey sexy.

I squinted at my phone... the fuck?

Y/n:
Who is this?

Unknown (5:03PM):
I'll give you a hint, my name starts
with an H and ends with an awks.

Y/n:
What do you
want?

Bird brain (5:06PM):
You baby ;)

Y/n:
Gross.

Bird brain (5:08PM):
Oh come on, I know you want
me too ;)

Y/n:
I'm done answering
for today, you idiot.

Bird brain (5:11PM):
Don't worry, I'll try again
tomorrow ;)

I groaned AGAIN. Putting my phone down for good this time. I didn't want to talk to ANYONE unless it was Aizawa.

I laid down, closing my eyes. I found myself falling off to sleep. When I woke up the sun had set and it was dark. I wondered downstairs starting a pot of coffee (night brew amirite) I thought about the way he touched me the other night, so tenderly and loving. I could see his posture and the way he stood over the counter. (Also, it was hard not to think about the time he railed me on the kitchen counter, ya know.) From the kitchen I could hear my phone vibrating from a phone call, I ignored it, watching the coffee drop into the pot. Once it had finished I poured a cup for myself, adding a little creamer from the fridge to it.

I stomped back to my room, looking at my phone

Missed Call (1): Aizawa

I choked on the coffee in my mouth, widening my eyes to make sure I was seeing correctly. My phone buzzed, a TEXT from him?!

Aizawa (10:34PM):
Too good for me now?

THE AUDACITY OF THIS MAN!!!!

Y/n:
Do you not remember
our last conversation?

Aizawa (10:47PM):
Are you home?

Y/n:
Sure, just ignore what
I said.

Aizawa (10:49PM):
Are you?

Y/n:
Yeah, Sho.

Aizawa (10:50):
Come let me in.