Angry.

(art is not mine)

Y/n POV:

"Aizawa, I can walk." I pleaded as he held me on his shoulders walking down the vacant street, we were not going in the direction of my apartment.

"This isn't the way to my apartment." I said annoyed, I stopped struggling and let him carry me. He didn't answer to anything I said. Every few minutes I'd prod at him, saying something in the attempt to provoke a response from him.

He walked into a small neighborhood, each house had a cutely colored door and was adorned with pretty stain glass windows. I'd never seen this part of town before.

"I don't get your issue." I flopped my hand against his shoulder. Still silence. We finally made it to a point where he stopped walking and dug his hands into his pockets, pulling out a set of keys. The house he walked up to was small but still very well taken care of. There were flowers and bushes growing out front, the door was a shade of deep blue and it complemented the stained glass windows.

"Is this your house? It's cute." I hiccuped, still a little drunk.

He opened the door, still carrying me on his shoulders. The house smelled like firewood and cinnamon, I heard a cat coo at his feet as we (he) walked into the house.

"You have a cat?" I questioned, *hiccup* still no answer. He carried me up the stairs, entering the first door in the hallway. He grunted, throwing me down onto his bed that was neatly made. I sat up staring at him, he was faced away from me.

"Are you going to-"

"You just fondle anyone, huh?" He said in a harsh voice. He was still faced away from me, refusing to look at me.

"I mean he wasn't anyone he was Hawks the-"

"Pro hero yeah, I know Hawks, y/n, most people know who Hawks is and he's a smartass." He walked over to his dresser, throwing down his wallet and keys.

"Sorry Mr. Know it all anyways how did you even get into the-" He continued to cut off everything I say.

"You talk too fucking much." He grabbed my neck still avoiding looking at me, "I didn't realize how easily men could make you fall apart." He started, finally looking at me with his dark eyes. He let go of me, causing me to fall against the bed.

"He didn't make me-"

"I saw how you kissed him." Cut off again.

"Aizawa....." I scooted toward the end of the bed, poking my foot towards him, he stepped away from me.

"I said you were mine." He said firmly, pulling his hair back.

"I just don't get what that means, we met 3 days ago..." I said in a low voice, looking down at my fingers. I felt him hover closer to me and looked up, his hand found my neck, gently this time. He pushed me against the bed, his lips almost touching mine when he spoke.

"It means you're mine." He growled placing a hard kiss against my lips. I hesitated to kiss back, and quickly folded into him. Hawks was fun to kiss, but he was nothing like Aizawa. His free hand wandered down my body, slipping up my dress. He quickly found my slit, placing his hand on it. The warmth of his hand caused a moan to push between our kiss. He placed a finger under my lace panties, sliding into me effortlessly.

"Who has you this wet huh? Did Hawks make you this wet?" He broke from our kiss, biting down my neck as he went to town on my clit. I shook my head, gasping from his touch.

"I said who made you this wet?" He slapped the inside of my thigh.

"You." I cooed between moans.

"But who was being a whore on the dance floor with a smug hero?" He questioned, sliding another finger into me.

"Me." I whispered, looking away from him. He slapped my inner thigh harder, "Look at me when you speak, slut." I held his gaze, answering louder. "Me." He continued to mark my body with his mouth as his tongue made its way to my inner thighs which were bright red from his hands. He kissed them gently before placing hickeys on them.

"I'll mark you up, that way everyone knows you belong to someone else." My eyes rolled back, I was in too much pleasure to care about how visible the marks were that he was leaving.

His mouth found my entrance, licking at it with his wet tongue. I moaned loudly for him, grabbing his head with my hands.

"Don't touch me." He growled in between tonguing me down. The scarfs around his neck wrapped around my hands, pinning them against his headboard. I whined, annoyed that I couldn't touch him.

"Mmm yeah, I bet it's annoying not being able to have what you want, huh?" He smirked, pulling away from my wetness. He flipped me onto my stomach and repositioned my hands so they were behind my back, still bound with his scarfs.

"Shouta..." I cooed, trying to get back on his good side. I heard his belt buckle come undone and the sound of him pulling it from his pant loops.

"Don't." He smacked the belt against my exposed ass once, causing a yelp to leave me mouth, "Start." He smacked the belt against my ass again. "Fuck." I groaned into the pillow.

"When you act like a whore." Another smack.

"You get treated like a whore." Another smack. I felt Aizawa's warm hand rub my ass, causing me to flinch away from him at first. I soon felt his lips kiss the red areas, followed by a smack with his hand.

"Shouta!" I shrieked into the pillow.

"Who do you belong to?" He teased, sketching the handprint he had just left with his finger.

"You." I whispered.

"Louder." Another smack.

"I belong to you, Shouta." I turned my head to catch his eyes out of the corner of mine, he got on top of me, pushing his hardened member to my bare ass. He gripped my neck with one hand and placed the other on my back, slowly grinding into me.

"You don't know how angry I got watching Hawks touch you like you were his." I moaned as he rubbed his clothed body against my bare ass. I needed him inside of me, but I knew he was trying to tease me.

"Because you're mine, y/n." He pulled himself out of his pants, placing his cock on my ass. He tapped it against my tender cheeks.

"Please, Shouta." I pleaded, my body aching for him.

"Please what, whore?" He smirked, pulling my body up against his, hand still wrapped around my neck. I felt his warm breath at my ear as he suckled on it, his tip came unbearably close to my wet hole. I pushed back on him, causing it to enter ever so slightly.

"Mppph, so impatient baby." He moaned out, clearly wanting more.

"Go ahead slut, fuck me." He groaned into my neck, biting down on my shoulder. I sighed sliding him into me as he held my neck and body against his. Moans left our mouths as I moved up and down on his hard member. I gasped as he filled me perfectly, I began moving faster, rolling my hips against his.

"You look so pretty when you fuck me, don't you dare slow down." He cooed, kissing the back of my neck.

I moved my hips back against his until I could feel myself close to my high, Aizawa's hands moved up my body, finding my breasts and grabbing them softly, rolling my nipples in between his fingers.

"Mmm y/n don't stop." He moaned deeply, clearly forgetting his original anger.

"Shouta, I'm going to cum." I gasped as I reached my high, he stopped my movement and fucked into me, shoving his cock to hit my gspot repetitively. I screamed, moaned, and yelled for him.

"Cum in me Shouta." I begged as I continued to cum around his member. His thrusts became sloppy as I begged for him to cum. He moaned loudly and I felt him fill me as his pace slowed, coming to a pause. He pulled me toward his body, kissing the back of my neck.

"Mine." He grumbled.