Apology.

(art is not mine)

Y/n POV:

Once we got to the bathroom Aizawa sat me down on the closed toilet. He wondered over to the tub and started to draw a bath, feeling the water to make sure it was warm. His eyes glazed around the room, spotting a candle and lighting it. The room became dimly lit and I watched him pull his shirt over his head, his muscular toned body faced me and I touched every part of it with my eyes. He watched me as he took off his belts and pants, I could tell he still had a half hard on in his pants.

He stalked over to me and gently undressed me, softly pulling my shirt over my head and unclasping my bra with his fingers. Once I was naked he pulled me back into his arms and placed me into the bath tub. Then he pulled down his briefs and sat in behind me. He trailed his hands down my bare chest wetting it with his fingers. He turned away from me picking up the sponge that laid on the ledge beside him, he softly washed my body toying with me.

"Y/n" he spoke softly into my ear.

"Hmmm?" I answered as I closed my eyes and leaned my head against his collarbone. I felt his hands fall onto my thighs, stroking them with his rough hands.

"I'm sorry about the cafe thing." He admitted in an annoyed voice, his hands moved up to find my crotch. I moaned ever so slightly at his touch, still tender from our senseless fucking.

"Seeing another man hit on you pissed me off." He continued as he placed a kiss on my neck, trailing down until he found the spot that made me moan for him.

"You're mine and I mean that." His thumb found my clit, rubbing it softly. I opened my eyes looking up at him as he made me come apart in his arms.

"Mmm that's a good girl, look at me." He held my eyes with his, rubbing my clit faster. I let out loud moans as he slid a finger inside of me. His other hand traced my nipples pinching at them every now and then causing me to gasp.

"Don't stop." I whined into his mouth as he kissed me, this caused him to slide another finger into me and pump into my hole even harder.

"Mpphh yes," I moaned into our sloppy kiss, "Make me cum on your fingers."

Aizawa pulled away from our kiss smirking. The hand that was toying with my nipples found my neck, tightening around it. He watched my face as it changed every time the pace of his fingers switched up.

"Is that what you want baby girl? To cum on my fingers." He slid a third finger into me and I bit down on my lip. "Answer me." He demanded.

"Yes, yes." I groaned.

"Not good enough." He spat into my moaning mouth.

"Yes Shouta, make me cum on your fingers." I cooed into his neck. My body was becoming hot as I felt my high coming on. I could feel his hard cock against my back as he finger fucked me. I softly started to grind my hips onto his fingers until I noticed that their movement stopped.

"Someone looks like they know how to fuck themselves better than I do." Aizawa pulled his fingers out of me. "Make yourself cum if that's what you want." He said in a moody voice. I looked at him with puppy dog eyes, so close to cumming.

"But I need you, Shouta." I moaned, turning to face him and placing kissing down his neck and onto his chest. His cock sat up straight, half of it exposed and out of the water. I spat into my hand, rubbing the tip of his cock as I placed hickeys down his chest.

"Please" I whined, kissing the tip of his dick. "Please make me cum on your fingers." His eyes locked onto mine as he grabbed my neck and pushed me down, showing off his clear dominance over me.

"Spread." He demanded, shoving his three fingers back into me. He lowered his face to meet my crotch, attacking my clit with his tongue. I yelled out as his warm tongue covered me with spit. In no time I came all over his fingers and tongue. He continued licking my parts and sucked his fingers clean. His hand held the bottom of my chin, "Open your mouth." He smirked as I did what I was told, opening my mouth for him. "Show me your tongue." Again, he smirked as I did what he asked immediately, he spit onto my mouth. I could taste my own juices in his spit and I could see how aroused it made him when I closed my mouth pleased with how I tasted.

"You're so fucking sexy." He whispered, kissing me hard. He sat up pulling me onto him, the water splashed around as he put his member right at my entrance, not quite entering me. "Ride me." He said as he kissed onto my nipples and collarbone. I nodded sitting onto his cock, as it filled me I put my hands into his hair and locked eyes with him as a moan left my mouth for him. I slowly moved up and down on his cock.

"Y/n, you're so fucking tight every time." He growled as I quickened my pace, keeping his eyes on mine HE fell apart for once. Moans left his mouth as I road him, rocking my hips back and forth until I found a pace that made him grab on tightly to my ass. "If you keep doing that I'm going to cum in you." He taunted into my ear. "You better." I moaned as I kissed him hard. I felt him smirk against my kiss as he held onto my waist, fucking me back as I came down onto his cock. I could feel myself starting to tighten around his cock, and once I did I felt his fucking become sloppier, his hands twitching at his own movements.

"Shouta, I'm coming." I moaned.

"I know." He groaned fucking into me as I clamped around his cock, soon feeling his warm seed fill me up. He didn't stop fucking me until his cum was running down my leg. I sighed as he stopped my motions, falling against his chest.

"I forgive you." I whispered against him.

"Hmm?" He asked, running his finger against my spine.

"For being a dick earlier." I smirked, looking at him.

He nodded and kissed me hard. "Let me clean you up this time, for real." He laughed, picking up the sponge again.