Soft.

(art is not mine)

Y/n POV:

I felt Aizawa's hands run down my spine softly as my eyes fluttered open. He was staring at me intently.

"You snore." He said plainly. I stared at him cocking my head sideways.

"No I don't." He pulled me closer to him, I laid my head on his bare chest. His fingers wondered down my body gently edging the white lace lingerie I had been wearing under my dress last night.

"I like this, too bad you didn't wear it intentionally for me." He whispered, placing a finger under the side of my thong. I placed a kiss in the middle of his chest rolling my eyes as I looked up at him. I realized it was daylight out, for ONCE he hadn't pulled a 'I have to work' at 3am.

"Look who didn't run out on me last night." I teased him, tracing the muscles in his arms with my fingers.

"Y/n, I work nights. What is hard to understand about that." He placed his chin on my forehead.

"Who works at 3am, Aizawa?" He put his hand on my chin moving my head to meet his eyes.

"Y/n.... Do you not realize I'm a pro hero who patrols at night when I'm not teaching during the day?" I stared at him dumbfounded.

"Wait, you're a teacher? And a pro hero?" I blinked cluelessly.

"Do you not watch the news or something?." Aizawa sighed placing a soft kiss on my lips. "How do you think I got into that.." He scoffed dramatically, "Club, last night" I rolled my eyes at him, staring at his dark hair.

"I'm still not happy with you." He said after a moment of silence between the two of us.

"Shouta... I was tipsy." I rubbed at his chest, placing a kiss near his collarbone.

"Tipsy enough to forget me hmmm." He turned away from me. I sat up straddling him.

"I couldn't stop thinking about you while he was kissing me." I whispered, seductively pulling at my white laced bralette, Aizawa's hands slowly moved to my thighs, holding onto them. He watched me intently.

"Don't make me think about you kissing someone else, y/n."

"But no one can kiss me like you." I pouted, unclasping my bra in the front, letting the straps fall off my shoulder. Aizawa's hands moved up my waist and hips, stopping to rub my exposed boobs.

"Y/n..." he moaned, I rolled my hips against his, feeling him become hard under me. He was only wearing his briefs, making it hard to hide. He sat up, holding onto my back and pushing my chest against his mouth. He kissed between my boobs, then moved side to side to each nipple. Taking each in his mouth and running his tongue over it, gently suckling as I moaned out for him.

"Are you always this naughty in the morning?" He smirked against my skin.

"Maybe if you stuck around long enough you'd find out." I pushed him down on the bed, staying firmly on top of him.

"Oh someone's bold this morn-" I grabbed his hard cock with my hand, making him tense up mid sentence.

"Hmmmmm?" I cooed, "Cats got your tongue?" He rolled his eyes, grabbing my waist with his hands and pushing his hard crotch against mine, slowly grinding onto me.

"Fuck you." I whispered as he kissed me hard on the mouth. He rolled on top of me, pulling my legs up to his shoulders.

"I would be my honor, My Lady." (He said my lady in a British accent... I... didn't question it.) He smiled down at me kissing me again and continuing to rub his hard member between my legs. The only thing separating us being our thin underwear.

"Are you going to tease me all morning?" I bit into his neck, a moan sliding out of him.

"I could do this all day, baby." He smirked back at me, thrusting his hips into mine this time, I gasped. I could feel myself getting wet and godddd did I want his touch. It had maybe been 8 hours since he last fucked me but I couldn't stop thinking about him at every moment within the day. Whether I was with him or not, he always came across my mind.

His thumb found my clit easily through my white panties which were now wet. I moaned as soon as he started rubbing me through my panties.

"Your pretty pussy is always so wet." He kissed into my neck, continuing to rub at me, finding my lips and making out with me messily.

"I'm going to cum if you don't stop." I moaned loudly into our kiss.

"Ready to cum so quickly? You're such a whore for me." He smirked, pulling back to watch the faces I made for his fingers.

"Do you want to cum for me?" He asked, focused on the moans that he could work out of me.

"Yes, Shouta." I groaned as his thumb rubbed away at my clit. I couldn't stand how easily he could wind me up.

"So cum for me." He demanded softly, sucking on my tender nipples as he began rubbing faster. My back arched against the bed, calling out for him as I came hard just because he wanted to. He didn't stop as I came, if anything he moved faster, prolonging my orgasm. As I fell back onto the bed he kissed down my chest to my stomach. He moved up to my neck, kissing along my jaw line and finishing with a kiss on my mouth.

"Coffee?" He smiled.