Caught.

(art is not mine)

Y/n's POV:

Hawks continued kissed me, his hands running over every part of my body. I pulled away from our kiss and he thrust me against the door, making me lose my breath for a moment, "Hawks, you should," He kissed my mouth, our breaths heavy against each others. I couldn't stop thinking about Aizawa, but every time Hawks kissed me the thought became smaller.

I felt him smirk against our kiss as he felt me kiss back, "What is it that you want, hmm?" He teased, his hand passing over my crotch. I let out a small moan, almost accidentally. My eyes widen when I realized how loud it was. "Oh?" He cooed, kissing down my neck. My moans were soft and quiet now, "Hawks..." I groaned, knowing in my head that he should leave. "What? You don't want to get caught? That's your issue, huh?" He mocked me slightly, smirking as me as he leaned in to kiss me harder. Our lips smacked against each other's loudly, our tongues swapping in and out of one another's mouths.

"You have to be fucking kidding me." I heard a breathy voice behind us, my head shot up, Hawks not even giving a shit, continued to kiss my collarbone. Aizawa sat stood at the top of the stairs, eyes glaring at me. I pushed Hawks off my neck, he turned slightly, annoyed that we stopped kissing, "Oh, Aizawa. Nice to see you, pal." He smirked, letting me down from his arms. Aizawa left out a huff before turning and walking down the stairs quickly. "Shouta!" I ran towards him, starting down the stairs after him, "Just wait!" I heard him laugh, not pausing for a moment.

"I'm talking to you, Sho!" I said louder, his pace was faster than mine, so he was already ahead of me. He continued walking down the street, acting like he couldn't hear me. "Shouta Aizawa!" I yelled, running to catch up with him. He turned to look at me, giving me the dirtiest side eye, and continuing to walk down the street.

"So you can tell me you love me but act like you can't fucking hear me now?!" I said loudly, throwing my hands up in the air. He began laughing, like actually laughing loudly, turning to look at me. I looked at him confused, about to speak until he did, "YOURE going to critic ME about LOVE?" He laughed,  his voice got louder as he continued to speak, "When you're straddling a man whore not even 24 hours after YOU SAID YOU LOVED ME??!!" I stared at him blankly, squinting at him slightly. "Yeah, y/n," He turned, walking towards his car, "that's what I thought."

I thought for a moment, getting mad, "No!! No, you can't just leave that easily." I replied.

He laughed, "Said who." Looking at me with pain in his eyes.

"Because! Shouta." I grabbed his hand, "I said." I said weakly, tears forming in my eyes.

"I don't get you." He said weakly, turning away from looking at me.

"You won't even ask me on a date or to be your girlfriend or anything." I said, tears falling down my cheeks now that I was talking, "You're like, ashamed of me or something." I flopped against his chest, pushing my fist against him slightly. Even though he was clearly mad at me he still held me, his hand running through my hair softly. We stood for a moment like this, me softly crying, (even though he should have been far more mad at me).

"Y/n...." He started, talking so softly into my ear. "I'd never be ashamed of you... I can't ever stop thinking about you, you make me feel like Im home all the time with you." He pulled back to look at me, "But every time you have a single doubt in our relationship you run to," his voice got high pitched for a moment, "Hawks." I sighed, knowing I was in the wrong.

"I'm sorry." I whispered, he held me under his chin, gripping my hair firmly with his hand. "I'm still mad at you." He said quietly, kissing my forehead softly.