Bothered.

(art is not mine)

Y/n POV:

2:53 AM
——————————————————

"Y/n...." I heard softly in my left ear. I blinked once opening my eyes to the darkness of my room. Aizawa's hands were still wrapped around my waist, how they had been when we fell asleep after our "bath". The warmth of his bare skin against mine made me want to close my eyes again, but he nestled his face into my neck speaking again.

"I have work." He whispered into me. I groaned annoyed at his soon to be disappearance from my bed.

"I'm starting to doubt you, how convenient for you to always have "work" at 3 in the morning after we have hot steamy-" He cut me off pushing his lips against mine aggressively.

"Shut up..." He moaned, kissing down my neck. I sighed and let out a soft whine as he found the sensitive part of my neck.

"I" he started, kissing my collar bone, "have" kissing above my breast, "work." Finishing his kiss on my nipple, sucking on it softly.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes pushing him away from me and rolling to the opposite side of the bed. What kind of work could he possibly be doing at this time?

"Why are you so bothered by me having to work?" Aizawa questioned, running his finger down my back. I didn't answer him, staying faced away from him.

"Soooo bothered." He cooed into my ear, moving closer to me. He wrapped his hands tightly around my waist, "You're what has me bothered." I responded, pushing away from him.

"I don't have time for your attitude" he pulled me towards him and got on top of me, putting a hand on my chin and making me look at him, "I'll fix it later" he stated, kissing me again. He started placing kisses down my body, stopping when he reached my crotch. I held my breath, trying not to give him a reaction.

"I can tell you want to let a moan out." He whispered, kissing between my lower thighs and slowly sticking his tongue out to lick them, moving his tongue up toward my slit. I bit my lip, holding back the moan he was talking about. "Come on baby, one moan." He cocked his head looking up at me seeing the way I was struggling to keep cool under his touch. "One moan, for me." He cooed, kissing my clit once, then slowly placing more kisses onto it. "Aizawa...." I moaned, putting my hands into his messy hair. He smirked and pulled away, coming up to kiss my mouth. "Good girl." He said into our kiss.

He continued to get off of the bed and put on his clothing. "Give me your phone." He say dryly.

"Why?" I questioned, both annoyed and sexually frustrated. His eyes shot to mine, giving me same look he'd just been giving me while pinning me down on the bed.

"It's on the nightstand..." I responded with slight attitude. He grabbed it and began running his fingers over it, sitting it down when he finished whatever he was doing. I stared at him, waiting for him to say something. Nothing. He said nothing and just continued to dress himself, putting his scarfs back around his neck and pulling his hair back into a low (sexy) bun.

"Well?" I questioned, still annoyed at him.

"What?"

"Why did you want my phone." He shrugged, reaching down to pull his boots on. We sat in silence for a moment.

"Come kiss me." He stated, standing by the door. I didn't move a muscle.

"Y/n." He began, annoyance in his voice. I rolled away from him, still silent.

"You'll regret that." He stated coldly, walking down the hallway. I rolled my eyes, feeling..... tears appear???? You have to be kidding. I thought to myself. I had literally known this man for TWO days, I barely knew a thing about him and I was already ready to shed a TEAR over him?

I sat in annoyance for a bit longer before falling back to sleep.

10:42AM
Saturday Morning, Y/n's day off
——————————————————

I woke up to my phone vibrating once, I groaned pulling it out from under my pillow. I realized I was still completely nude from when Aizawa was here earlier. I checked my phone, seeing a message from an unknown number.

Unknown:
Regretting not kissing me yet?

"Of course," I thought out loud. This bum had text himself from my phone. I read the message, not wanting to respond to his smugness, and put my phone back under my pillow, prepared to sleep a few more hours. Seconds later, another buzz.

Aizawa:
I can see you read my message.
Answer me slut.

I rolled my eyes typing back quickly.

Y/n:
Actually, I'm glad I didn't kiss you.
Aren't you at "work" stop texting me.

Aizawa:
I always have time for my whore.

Y/n:
Yeah, at 12AM

Aizawa:
Not true, let me take you out.

Y/n:
I have plans.

Aizawa:
Yeah, with me.

Y/n:
I'm going back to sleep.

Aizawa:
See you tonight ;)

I smiled to myself and put my phone back under my pillow. I knew I made plans with Liz tonight so I'd definitely see her first, but maybe. Just maybe I'd get to see Aizawa.

(PS: Shorter chapter, it's like an in between chapter so I'm sorry, the next one will be longer, promise <3 hope anyone reading this is enjoying it!!! xoxo)

(PSS: Smutty chapter coming soon))