Easy.

(art is not mine)

Y/n's POV:

I spent most of the next day at the hospital, getting random tests run on me, then checking for a tracking quirk (even though if they wanted to find me again they probably just would...), talking to the police a few times, boring, annoying, tiring things no one wants to do. Shouta left early in the morning for patrol and I had been rotting away slowly ever since, waiting for him to come back.

A little after lunch I sat in my hospital room signing a few papers, "I have something for you." A soft voice said, I looked up, seeing Aizawa standing at the door with a bouquet of pretty pink flowers. I smiled at him, my cheeks feeling hot. He smirked and walked over to me, pushing my hair away from my face and kissing my forehead softly. I felt his eyes linger on me, paying attention to my every move, "I'll take you home." He said softly. I nodded my head, standing and looking around the room. I hadn't had anything with me besides my old clothing, Aizawa had brought me something else to change in last night. He grabbed my hand, leading me out of the room and through the hospital and to his car. He opened the passenger seat door for me, motioning me to get in, "And buckle up like a good girl." He cooed in my ear. I felt my cheeks getting warm again at the phrase, "good girl" .... this man has me in a chokehold...

As Aizawa drove to my place he held his hand firmly on my thigh, rubbing his thumb against the inside of my thigh, his touch was soft and gentle. Once we got to my parking lot I got out of the car as Aizawa walked behind me, suddenly I felt him grab my legs, throwing me over his shoulder, I gasped, grabbing onto his torso, "Sho!!!" I giggled, he slapped my ass firmly and began walking up the stairway to my apartment, "I'll do the work for you." He walked like this until we got to my door, reaching into his pocket to open my door. Once we were inside he walked right through the living room and down the hallway to my bedroom, throwing me onto the bed. "I've been thinking about your pretty pussy the entire car ride home." He said in a hushed voice, pulling me by my legs to the edge of the bed. His body was close against my spread legs, looking down at me with a small smirk on his face. He reached down, running his hands down my body, touching all the places he knew drove me crazy, I let out a small moan without realizing and his smirk grew larger.

I sat up, wrapping my arms around his neck and pulling him down to the bed on top of me. His nose touched mine, looking into my eyes intensely. He opened his mouth slightly, moving his hand to hold my jaw firmly, "Kiss me." he whispered, pulling my lips to his. My stomach did flips as his tongue slid into my mouth, playing with my tongue then pulling away from me, biting on my lip and kissing it gently. A small gasp left my mouth once we disconnected, turning into a pout and moving to kiss him again, he held out his hand stopping me from kissing him. I squinted at him as he grinned sinfully. "That's my girl." He whispered.

Aizawa grabbed my neck and pulled me to him himself, biting down my neck, his hands roaming up my shirt and finding my nipples. I let out a loud sigh, my head tilting backwards. He shifted to his side, pulling me on top to straddle him. He pulled my shirt over my head, exposing my hard nipples. He sat up slightly, running his tongue over them as he held my eyes with his, watching my face twist and turn for him. My hands found his hair, grabbing the back of his head firmly, he smiled up at me as my moans got louder, "Do you want me to fuck you baby." He smirked, his hand wondering into my pants. I held out for a moment until his fingers slid into my panties, causing me to moan his name immediately, "Shouta....." I mumbled, pulling his sweater over his shoulders. My hands lingered on his toned body, tracing the outlines of his firm muscles with my fingers. He began delicately rubbing my clit, pushing on it softly with his thumb in circular motions.

I moaned, beginning to grind my hips against his movements. "Easy baby... I have something better." He pulled me over his crotch thrusting against my body, "Pull me out." He moaned loudly into my neck, placing a sloppy kiss on my lips as I pulled his cock out of his pants, "Y/n..." he moaned as I spit onto my hand and rubbed the tip, teasing it. Aizawa continued to place wet kisses onto my mouth, our tongues moving back and forth until I felt his hands pulling at my pants. Once they were off he began to grind himself against me, causing small moans to leave my lips between kisses. "I haven't stopped thinking about you, y/n..." He moaned, "I need you." He cooed into my mouth as I pulled myself onto him, sliding him in to my wetness. "Fuck...." Aizawa groaned, grabbing my neck and making me look into his eyes, I began to ride him slowly, grinding against his hard member. My grinding was slow and gentle, teasing Aizawa who clearly wanted to fuck my brains out. I smirked at him and grinded onto his cock even slower, his eyes brows furrowed, "Oh? You think you're in charge?" he cocked his head, thrusting into me causing me to yell out.

His hands grabbed onto my ass, controlling my movements, soon he began thrusting into me and taking control like usual. My moans became harder to hold back, "Sho... don't stop..." I groaned, matching the movements as he was fucking into me. A dirty grin appeared on his face, I could tell he was enjoying watching my tits bounce up and down at whatever pace he wanted them to, he sat up, pulling my chest to his mouth and sucking on a nipple. "Louder." He moaned as his strokes got harder and deeper.

"Sho I'm...." I choked out, moaning loudly between phrases, "I'm about to..." his strokes got faster as he realized I was on the verge of cumming, he kissed up my neck, finding my ear to whisper into, "cum baby..." he demanded, biting down my neck and latching onto my nipple again. His hard cock continued to hit my gspot, making me cum all over him, I moaned loudly, wet cum leaking down his shaft as he continued to fuck me, "Your turn." I gasped, still climaxing for him. He smirked, fucking me harder until his pace became sloppy, soon I felt his cum dripping down my thighs, filling me. My body slumped slightly against his, my forehead against his as my breathing became slower. Our eyes met, holding each other's attention for a few seconds longer. I noticed a small smirk appear on Aizawa's lips, "Who do you belong to?" He whispered.

"You."

PS: if you're into Dabi I also have a story on my page featuring him..... he's..... some kind of wonderful in my brain.