The Runaway Bride.

Requested Imagine ( probably my favourite request to write so far.)

Description: Y/N's parents do not approve of her relationship with JJ and decide to get her married but she has different plans.

Warnings: Swearing.

JJ's POV

There I stood in the midst of people I didn't know waiting to see the love of my life getting married to some random jerk her parents decided.

Sara and me have been in love with each other for the past 5 years and when I mustered up the courage and finally proposed , she said yes but her fricking parents said there was no way she was getting married to me.

They decided for her to get married to this Idiot who had lots of money and even despite our constant pleading they refused and the wedding date was fixed.

So here I am stood in some old Church in Nottingham waiting to see Sara get married eventhough I was repeatedly told not to come here by my friends.

But I felt the need to come , like I felt I needed to see this happen to let her go completely if you know what I mean. It was to get a sense of closure.

Just then the groom came out and took his place at the Altar. Oh how I wished to go there and knock him the fuck out , but I had to control myself for Sara's sake.

Then the Church Bell rang and there she came in looking like the most beautiful bride man has ever seen.
I was almost brought to tears thinking that I was the one meant to be marrying her. I sighed as her dad handed her over to the Groom.

She then quickly glanced over to me and all I could do was give her a pained smile.

The ceremony went on , even the vows were completed and it looked like Sara had got hers from some random Google search. She read it out with no emotion at all and gave a sarcastic smile at the end. To be honest she had known the guy for like a month.

The service was done and the Minister was asking if any one objected the wedding.
As much as I wanted to object , I knew I had to keep quiet. I just put my head down waiting for all this to be over.

Sara's POV

The Minister asked of anyone had any
objections for the wedding. I hoped JJ would speak up and object and then we'll run away like the movies.
I turned to look at him for probably the 100th time in the past hour.
I expected to see him shout out he objects or something but that idiot had his head down.

I don't know what took over me , I just walked down from the Altar towards him as everyone gasped.
I stood in front of him and he still hadn't lift his head up and was tapping his legs.

I tapped his shoulder and he finally looked up.

"Sara what are you doing." He asked confused.

I then straight up slapped him.

"You seriously are about to let your Fiance marry that guy." I asked him as he recovered from the slap.

He squinted his eyes , looked around and then smirked.

"Oh this had made me love you so much more." He said as he took my hand and ran towards the door.
I turned back to see all the shocked faces.

"I'm sorry guys , thanks for coming." I announced as we were about to run out.

We ran laughing with each other and JJ led me to his car. We got in and he sped away

JJ's POV