You're All I Need.

"This does seem higher than usual." I chuckled as JJ led me to my terrace.

"You say that every time we come up here." He said as we took our seats on the edge.

"And you say that every time." I said mimicking his voice as I watched my legs dangle over the busy streets of London.

This was our very own safe space. A spot that was very dear to both of us. We've had so many talks , so many arguments, so much banter up here. No matter how busy our lives got , we always ended up here with a cold beer in our hands to discuss everything under the sun and tonight was no different.

"I can't lie on second thought it does seem higher than usual." He said before taking a sip of his drink.

"I think it's because we haven't been up here in a while." I said as he nodded.

"I'm sorry about that , this new album making process is kicking my ass." He said.

"You still haven't played me the track that's about me." I said as he smirked.

"You'll have to wait till the release day , don't worry it's like next month so you don't have to wait long." He said as I rolled my eyes.

"But that's too far away...... I'm your best friend right pleeeeeeaaaaasssseeeee." I whined out as he giggled.

"Same day for everyone Y/N , that's the rules." He said as I pouted at him , hoping my puppy eyes would get him to melt.

"Yeah don't give me those eyes , same day for everyone." He said with s chuckle kissing my forehead.

I sighed and leaned back as I watched my legs dangle freely over the edge.

You guys can probably guess it by now , two best friends sat on a balcony together. They must have feelings for one another right????

Well I do , I have a lot of feelings that I can't even describe when I'm with JJ. Feelings that I never want to lose , feelings I want to feel forever.

Alas just like every movie I've ever seen the boy doesn't know the girl is so in love with him it hurts her every second of the day that he's not hers to hold and love.

Just like every movie I've seen , the boy seems satisfied enough to keep the friendship with the girl and not try for something more.

Problem is I never want to lose my friendship with JJ cause I could live without being his partner but I sure as hell can't live without him in my life.

So I made sure to keep my overflowing feelings in check whenever I was with him which was probably the hardest thing a girl can ever go through.

Imagine holding yourself back from shouting out your feelings at every hug , every kiss on the forehead, ,every late night cuddle , every little trip away , every single moment spend with him.

It was hard but I kept soldiering on ..... But I didn't know how much longer I can.

"Come on it's getting cold, let's go down." He said standing up and holding out his hand for me to take.

We cleaned up the place and went downstairs to my apartment to find some mail waiting for me at my door.
One look at the envelope and I instantly knew what the letter was about.

You see about a month back , Talia and Freya adviced me... You know what adviced is the wrong word , they basically forced me to write and mail my CV to this agency in Miami to do photoshoots for all the biggest brands in the world. Looking at the envelope in my hand , it was safe to see they had finally made up their mind while I hadn't yet made up mine.