Rough It Up. (M)

A/N: Mature Content.

Sequel to Tie Me Up (M)

I stared at JJ from across the room as he spoke jovialy with all that had gathered for the party.

He looked too good for his own good. His biceps bulged our of his tight white shirt and his tight black pants made me want to get down on my knees and get to work right away. Long story short , I was extremely turned on but we had this party to attend.

Something that's also been on my mind a lot is my kinks.. don't get me wrong sex with JJ is amazing and I can't ask for anything more but I do miss the times of us being FWBs and him tying me up or blindfolding me.

It's like since we got into this relationship, he's been more the love making and caring JJ instead of the lustful and dominant JJ and sometimes I wish he was that.

I've been thinking about talking to him about this and I think tonight's the night. Fuck me I'm turned on right now.

I emptied my glass of champagne and decided to do what I do best.... Turn JJ on to a point where he loses all composure.

I decided to go to the washroom and fix my dress just a slight bit to show JJ the things he likes seeing. I pulled down the top of my dress to reveal my cleavage a bit more.

I walked back out and luckily JJ was stood alone at the bar ordering himself something. His eyes trailing down and all over my body as I walked up to him. His face showing a hint of a smirk as I finally reached him.

"What are you thinking, walking around like that " He whispered harshly as he held my hips.

"What I did nothing...." I said innocently flashing my eye lashes at him and I could see his eyes darken as that familiar feeling of lust took over his senses.

"You have ten seconds to pull your dress up or I'm going to have to teach you a lesson." He said mysteriously as he let go of me.

And when I did nothing but look at him helplessly, he took my hand in his and walked us both out of the venue to his car.

He didn't speak a word as we got in his car and he set off. His arms gripped the steering wheel so hardly that the veins in his arms became more prominent, turning me on more in the process.

He looked really angry though and I hoped that I hadn't made him too angry. Like I didn't want to piss him off , just wanted for him to fuck me.

We reached his apartment and he told me to get out and walk in while he parked his car. As soon as we got into the apartment he closed the door and pushed me against it harshly.

"What was that little show you put on at the party??" He asked as I felt his hot breath on mine.

"I didn't do anything.." I said with that innocent look again and I knew it worked when he quickly leaned forward and kissed me.

His hand pushed me up against the door as the other found its place around my neck. He lightly chocked me as my mouth fell open for his tongue to explore .

"You're going to pay for teasing me like that." He said as we pulled apart to catch our breaths.

"Do your worst ...." I said with a smirk as I lifted up my knee to slide between his legs. I could feel his erection through his pants and his smirk grew even more when he saw my eyes widen as I felt him.

"You sure you can handle my worst.." He said as he lifted me up off the floor  as his strong hands held me around my waist.

"I've handled it before..." I said as he carried me to his bedroom.