Prank Gone Wrong.

Written by Elora. :)

Description: Just a Cheating Prank gone wrong.

Elora's POV

"Hi guys and welcome back to my YouTube channel and today may be the worst video idea I have ever had but I guarantee this one's going to be a entertaining video." I spoke to the hidden camera I had set up in mine and JJ's room.

"Today we are going to do a cheating prank and knowing JJ this can go very wrong. I have Elliott with me today helping me out for the prank and let's see how it goes." I said hopefully to the camera knowing this could go very wrong.

This was an idea I have had for the longest time and today Elliott had convinced me to do the prank as I was talking to him of how my channel views were decreasing.

"Fuck I don't know if this is a good idea." I spoke covering the camera thinking of all the ways this prank could go wrong.

"Trust me it's fine, it a great clickbaitable video too and I'm sure JJ would understand if you said it was for a video." Elliott said placing his hand on my shoulder.

Elliott was my new best friend I had made through YouTube. JJ had his doubts about him though saying he only talks to me because he likes me and that there was something fishy about him but I knew that was just JJ's possessiveness and jealousy talking.

"Okay get in bed he'll be here any moment." I said to him gesturing towards the bed.

Elliott got under the sheets and I put on some hickeys on my neck using makeup and ruffled up my hair to seem as if we had just had sex. I the ran into the walk-in closet we had and  removed my leggings and put on some shorts and changed my t-shirt into a somewhat revealing tank top.

I walked back into the room and got into the bed next to Elliott. Just as I could tell him to stay back if JJ does get angry I heard the door open and JJ's loud voice say he was home.

JJ's POV

I was finally home after a long stressful day of filming and training. These past few days have been so stressful and tiring. I saw that Elora was not in her usual place on the couch watching TV or singing along to some song in the living room so I assumed she would be filming one of her video's in our room.

"Babe are you here." I asked as I opened the door and what I saw crushed my soul.

My girlfriend in our bed with a dude cuddling together.

"What the fuck is going on here." I screamed causing them both to look up at me.

"Jide it's not what you think." Elora said as she moved away from him.

"Yeah what else is happening. I knew you were too close to him. I fucking gave you everything and this is what you do." I said losing my cool as she got up from the bed.

I saw the hickeys spread across her neck and knowing I wasn't the one that made them, I fucking lost it. I ran to the bed and picked up the prick by his collar before taking him out and throwing him out of my apartment.

"If I ever see you again, consider yourself dead." I spoke to him before punching him right across the face.

"Jide what the fuck it's just a prank." Elora screamed as he fell to the ground.

"You too get out, I never want to see you again." I said as she went to check on him.

"JJ it's just a prank I promise...." She started speaking as I shut the door right in her face.

I walked back to the couch and fell back on it and put my head in my hands. How could it even be a prank and even if it was , how could possibly anyone think of such a dumb prank.