Do You Really Hate Me?

A/N:It's a long chapter so buckle in.

Description: JJ and Madison are the two most popular kids in University but they absolutely hate each other. Do they really hate each other or just covering up something else.

T/W: Mentions of Sexual Assault and Physical Violence.

Narrator's POV

JJ and Madison are the most popular kids at Hull University.

He was the Cool and egotistical YouTuber with his own Lamborghini and all the other cool stuff. He had his best friend Simon Minter by his side and the both of them  thought they ruled over the others. He had all the girls falling at his feet for his attention and love.

All the girls except the most popular one, Madison. She was the most beautiful and the most intelligent girl at Uni. She was great at sports too. She was what you would call the perfect girl.

JJ and Madison hated each other though, no one knew why but they couldn't even stay in a room together without making a snarky remark about the other.

Soon they were going on a trip as a group to Madrid and fate forces them to be together.

JJ's POV

Me and Simon stood with our bags at the gate waiting for the others. We were in Madrid for a Educational trip but me and Simon were basically here to have fun.

Soon Talia , Simon's new girlfriend joined us and she ran over to him and hugged him causing him to laugh. They both were so in love and you could see it. Soon the rest of the small group of 10 arrived except the 2 teachers and Ms.Madison.

She was what others would call perfect but she was such a bitch. She was Talia's friend too so Simon and Talia wanted us to get together but me and Madison hate each other.

"Woah finally Miss perfect has arrived." I remarked in a whisper as the other kids laughed seeing Madison walking in with the 2 teachers by her side.

"Sorry guys I had a problem with the passport, but Madison solved it as she spoke to them in Spanish and cleared me."Mr.Cameron our teacher spoke and the other kids looked at Madison in awe. She truly was a girl of many talents.

We then made our way on to the rented bus which was waiting for us at the entrance of the airport.  We all got in the bus and me and Simon sat in the last seat and Talia pulled Madison with her and the both of them sat in front of us.

"Well I guess the group doesn't have any plans tonight, so I say we sneak out by 7 and then come back by midnight." I spoke to Simon and he nodded.

"Can I bring Talia with me too." He asked me with a bright smile.

"Fine but make sure she sneaks out without the teachers knowing." I said and took out my headphones and put on some music.

Madison's POV

I heard Simon calling for Talia but she  had her earphones on so I nudged her and gestured back to Simon.

He whispered something in her ear causing her to squeal in excitement. She turned around and gave him a quick kiss before giving me a sidehug.

"What's got you so excited?" I laughed at her sudden enthusiasm.

"Well Simon wants me to go out with him tonight." She said.

"Well what about the teachers , won't you be in trouble." I asked Talia with a raised eyebrow. I didn't want her to get in trouble because of them.