Tie Me Up (M)

A/N: Mature Content.

"I said I'm sorry JJ....I was just dancing with him." I said with a sigh, stood in the centre of mine and JJ's room as I faced the wall.

"Sorry won't cut it darling, I've got some plans for making you understand that no one gets to touch you but me...." JJ said as he ran his finger up the side of my hand , leaving a trail of goosebumps as he moved upward.

JJ and I were in this long friends with benefits situationship that both of us had gotten comfortable in. I've wanted more but JJ doesn't seem to so we've just stayed friends..... Friends that fuck each other every chance they get.

He was angry at me tonight because he saw me dancing with another guy and I'll be honest I was kind of grinding on him but I was a little tipsy and I invited JJ to dance with me first but he sent me away.

I was snapped out of my thoughts by JJ pulling my hands back and holding them together as he kissed my neck, making my legs feel weak.

"I know how much you love to touch me when we fuck....but tonight you won't be getting to touch anything." He said with a chuckle as he tied my hands together and pulled me back to look into his eyes.

His chocolatey brown eyes had turned darker , lust overcoming his usual joyful demeanour as he began removing my skirt and top. He took his own sweet time undressing me , admiring my body as he ran his hands all over it.

"You are so beautiful." He said against my neck as he removed my bra , leaving me only in my panties.

"It's not fair." I moaned feeling his hands over my breasts as he pinched my nipples.

"I know it isn't, but you deserve this for dancing with him , grinding on him, knowing all too well that I was watching." He said as he booked a finger to my panties and pulled it off leaving me completely naked facing the wall.

"I.... I was trying to make you jealous..." I finally admitted as he chuckled almost as if he knew that's why I did it.

He didn't reply but instead ran his finger over my clit and groaned when he felt how wet I was.

"I haven't even started yet and you are already so wet..." He whispered in my ear as I heard his belt unbuckle.

"Only for you JJ." I said trying to get him to quicken this up as I was wanted to feel him in me as soon as I could.

"I know it's only for me love... I know no one can make you feel like I do , no one has and no one will ever." He said pulling me back onto him as I felt his naked body against mine. His hardon slipping perfectly between my thighs as I moaned at the friction it caused.

"Bend over for me darling." He said stopping my movements before slowly pushing me down onto the bed in front of me. I felt his harsh grip move to my waist as he pulled me up a little so that my ass was in the air.

"You're mine and only mine. You understand." He asked as he lightly smacked my ass making me moan.

"Yes JJ... Only yours." I said as I grew more and more restless. He was teasing me and taking his time but I had no patience.

He soon made his move though as I felt the tip of his hard cock on my clit as he gripped my hips harder. And soon enough I felt him enter me , making me moan out loud as he filled me up perfectly, his tip grazing that spot in my that made me feel euphoric.

"Fuck you always feel so good." He said as he quickened his pace making my eyes roll to the back of my head.

He then held my hair and pulled me up, holding me up as he thrust hard into me as I screamed in pleasure. My nails drew blood from my hands as I neared my climax. He fucked me like only he could, his thrusts making me feel amazing. I looked back into his eyes as he looked down at me with a cocky smirk , he knew how he was making me feel , he knew everything I was feeling. He pulled me in for a kiss continuing to fuck me in slow and hard strokes as he held me up.

"Fuck JJ. I'm going to...." I began speaking as he moved his hand down to my clit , rubbing circles around it as he stared into my eyes.

"Let go princess, I can feel you ." He said as I felt his tip graze the spot in me repeatedly making me climax with an almost animalistic moan that mirrored the pleasure I was feeling, the pleasure that only JJ could give me.

"Fuck...." I heard JJ groan from behind me as I felt him reach his high , finishing in me and adding to the warmth and euphoria I felt in that moment.

We rode out our highs together as I felt JJ remove the time holding my hands together as my limp arms fell to my side.

"I'm sorry if I went too hard." JJ said as he pulled out , leaving behind a feeling of emptiness in me.

"No I loved it Jide." I said with a sigh as I fell onto the bed in a feeling of pure bliss.

"Nah come on let's clean you up." He said lifting me back up and holding me close.

The beautiful calmness and a feeling of comfort in his golden brown eyes were back as he smiled down at me.
Before I could even think about it , I leaned up on my weak legs and gave him a passionate kiss. There was always passion and love in my kisses to JJ but to him it was only a kiss.

We both spilt up and went to clean ourselves up. JJ gave me one of his hoodies to sleep in which was really comfortable.

"Come here." JJ said as he pulled me onto the bed. Soon his arms wrapped around me as I was surrounded by warmth and comfort. It was amazing, surreal almost.

Me and JJ never usually cuddled , as sad as it sounds we normally would just hook up and go back to our own places. We never did any of the couply stuff except sit and talk for hours about life , something that I enjoyed. It was so blatantly obvious to me and my friends that I had fallen in love with this man but he didn't feel that way , heck if he knew I had feelings for him he might never talk to me again and that's why I was happy to keep this situationship going eventhough I knew I would be heartbroken in the long run.

I soon fell asleep in his arms with no worries about anything, just the feeling of absolute euphoria.

I woke up the next day alone in bed with a note next to me that said me to get ready and come out to the kitchen. So I followed the instructions and freshened up and went out to the kitchen to see JJ plating up breakfast for the both of us.

"Awhh look at you being all cute , who's it for . " I asked with a chuckle as JJ looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

"It's for us dummy , who else would it be for ." He said as he led me to my seat and sat me down before taking the seat opposite to mine.

"You're full of surprises JJ." I said with a giggle as JJ laughed.

We both ate breakfast and talked and laughed along and it felt amazing, felt like something I could get used to , so that's what I said him.

"I could get used to this " I said falling down on to the couch as JJ took the seat next to me.

"So let's get used to it." He said taking my hand in his as I felt my heart race and butterflies go crazy in my stomach.

"What...what do you mean." I asked him confused as he cupped my face in his hand .

"I want you to be mine , I want to do this with you everyday for the rest of my life. Last night when I felt that jealous and thought about you not being in my life with me made my realise what I've been thinking about for the past few months.... I think I'm in love with you darling " He said with a smile and conviction that made me believe everything he said.

I was left speechless, I couldn't respond so I just leaned forward and kissed him , hoping that he understood that I wanted the same thing as he did.

"I'm assuming that that's a I love you too kind of kiss." He said as I laughed and cuddled into his side.

"You don't know how long I've waited for this." I said looking up into his eyes as he kissed my forehead.

Damn I love this man so much.........

A/N

Oooh smut smut smut 😭

Hope you guys are liking this complete change in setting

Love you all
Elora signing off ✌🏻