The Deal.

Madison's POV

"So then Sarah pushed her over into the trash and OMG it was so funny." Olivia said as she burst out laughing.

"Liv I really need to finish this assignment and so should you by the way, so please just let me concentrate." I sighed as she shrugged.

"Your such a spoilsport." She huffed before getting up and walking away.

Me and Olivia have been friends ever since basically we could talk. We were neighbors and we stood by each other all throughout school but everything changed when we started University. She started getting into the wrong groups and then eventually started drinking and started struggling to pass her classes.

I have helped her as much as I could but recently she has been distancing herself from me because her other friends thought that she was ' too cool ' for me. I didn't think much of it but recently it's been pissing me off.

"Hey." I heard someone say from next to me bringing me out of my thoughts.

I turned to the voice and saw it was JJ. JJ was probably one of the nicer guys in University and he was very attractive too. He played football and had girls and even a few boys drooling over him, so it was a surprise to see him actually wanting to talk to me. Even I had a small crush on him but we don't talk about that.

"Hey." I said greeting him and he smiled at me getting a little closer making my breath hitch.

"Your the chick that's Olivia's best friend right." He asked in a whisper.
Damn he doesn't even know my name and it hurt because we were in a few classes together.

"Yeah..yeah." I stuttered in nervousness seeing him so close to me.

"Well I have a deal for you." He said with a smirk.

"What?" I asked confused. What could he possibly offer me ?

"Well I really like Olivia and I want you to help me impress her and in return I'll buy you whatever you want." He said looking around making sure no one heard what he said.

"What?" I asked confused even more.

"Well I want to impress her and seeing your her best friend I thought you could help and in return I'll buy you whatever you want." He said explaining his deal.

"So your basically asking me to help you impress Liv and in return I get whatever I want?" I asked him as he nodded.

You see this is where I chose to play it smart. I could have easily said JJ to just go talk to Olivia and she most probably would have said yes but this deal could be the better option for me so I decided I was going to take it.

"Meet me after classes and let you know my decision." I said to him before walking away from the table.

I turned back and saw JJ just jog back to his usual table and told them something which made them all look at me so I decided to look away and just keep walking.

The next class we had was English and it was one of the classes in which JJ shared with me.
The class went pretty normally, like no extra drama or stuff but at the end was when their was a surprise.

"So as you know we are nearing the end of this term so I would like all of you to pair up with someone and prepare a project on Contemporary Literature." Mr.Smith said as he looked at all of us before ending the class.

Before I could ask Liv to be my partner like always she got up in a hurry and ran and met up with Sarah and her friends. I just packed up my things and went out of the class and saw her talking to Sarah about something. I just dismissed it and waited for her to come so we could go back home together.