The Jock and The Nerd.

Written by Harley.

Description: Everyone wants to date JJ , the University Jock but little do they know he had already fallen head over heels for someone long ago and she was the last person anyone would think he would fall for.

Ava's POV

It was another bright sunny morning in Manchester. I got out of my car and started making way towards the university.

I saw that like usual there was a huge crowd of girls stood near the fence of the Football ground admiring the football team as they practiced.

Eventhough everyday I am tempted to go see them practice I knew I would have more problems. See I wasn't exactly a popular girl at university.
I was more of what others would call a nerd.

I didn't see myself as a nerd but everyone else did. I didn't have many friends but I didn't exactly care as it helped me focus more on the things I like.

"Well Nerd what you looking at the Football ground for." The same bitchy voice that I hated asked.

I turned around to see Brittney, the cheer squad leader and her little group of pretty girls who seemed to think they owned the place.

Before I could give them a answer one of the girls turned back and shouted, "JJ's here." With that Brittney and her group ran towards the purple Lamborghini that had just pulled up to the ground.

JJ was the captain of the Football Team and he along with his Sidemen group basically had all the girls drooling over them but all of his friends already had public girlfriends so JJ was now the most sought after as everyone thought he was single.

I just turned around and chuckled walking away because I knew something that these bitches don't.

The classes in the morning went like usual. I was sat at my seat in the corner from where I could see the entire class.

I could see Brittney basically throwing herself on JJ while he was in conversation with his best mate Simon who had his girlfriend Talia with him.

"Brittney for fucks sake sit back down , we have important stuff to discuss." JJ basically screamed at her which caused me to giggle.

"But JJ please would you come to the Winter dance with me." Brittney whined as she sat back in her seat next to him.

JJ just huffed and went back to talking to Simon and Talia. Brittney rose from her seat trying to get his attention again but the professor's arrival put an end to her little show.

The other classes before lunch went on the same but I couldn't care less about anything else as I was writing my transcripts for my book.

I had been selected to send in a book for publication and I had been working my hardest to make it the best I can as this could be life changing.

At lunch I didn't feel very hungry so I decided to go to the Library to read see books for some inspiration.

I got to the Literature section at the back of the library to find it empty once again which made me happy as there would be no distractions.

I went and stood at the shelf and sighed out when I saw the book I needed was at the top shelf which was out of reach for my short self.

I tried jumping up and getting it but no avail. Then suddenly I felt a pair of  familiar hands wrap around my waist and lift me up so that I could reach the top shelf. I picked the book and the person set me down.

"Don't you have practice." I sighed out as I relaxed myself onto his chest.

"I finished everything in the morning itself so decided to come see my girlfriend." He said as I turned around to meet eyes with him. The guy that everyone wants but no one can have.