Bad Idea Right? (M)

Warning: Mature Content.

I was done.... This is the last time I'm getting disrespected like this by JJ. All I wanted was for us to spend some time together tonight but he couldn't even bother to turn up to dinner.

I sat in front of the food that I had plated up for the both of us and sighed as I lost my appetite completely from how angry I was. I put the dishes in the fridge and took down all the lights and candles from around the table and put everything aside.

I took off my dress and put on one of my comfortable hoodies and decided to watch some Vampire Diaries to distract my mind from the mixture of rage and sadness it was feeling.

It must have been hours later maybe when I was brought out of my comfort bubble hearing my doorbell ring repeatedly. I dragged myself across the room and opened the door to reveal a very innocent looking JJ stood with a big bouquet of roses.

"I'm sorry...." He began as I shut the door in his face which lead to him ringing the doorbell again repeatedly.

He's decided to turn up hours late and expects me to be happy and let him in... He's messing with the wrong girl.

"Go away JJ." I said without opening the door as he stopped ringing the doorbell.

"Babe I'm sorry, let me explain and make it up to you " He basically whined pathetically as I sighed and opened the door.

"You've got 5 minutes to explain." I said not letting him in and gesturing him to speak.

"Can I come in....it's cold." He said as I rolled my eyes. I could never say no to those innocent little brown eyes.

I let him in and closed the door behind him and that's when I fully took in his outfit. His tight black shirt showing off all his muscles and he had worn the pants that I had brought him for his birthday.

 His tight black shirt showing off all his muscles and he had worn the pants that I had brought him for his birthday

He looked too good for his own good. He looked too good not to have a taste.

"These are for you , I know you love your roses." He said handing me the bouquet which smelt amazing.

"Get to the point Jide, why are you so late." I asked him as I placed the bouquet on the kitchen table.

"I left the studio a little late and ended up getting caught in traffic, I'm so sorry babe I didn't mean to be so late." He said trying to get closer to me but I just lightly pushed him away.

"Sorry doesn't cut it this time Jide... This is like the third time you've been late to a date this month. I get it your busy but that's no excuse to disrespect me and our relationship like this." I said as I saw sadness take over his usually joyful face. It broke my heart a slight bit to see him sad but I knew I couldn't let him keep disrespecting me like this.

"Let me make it up to you..... please." He said as he got closer and I caught a whiff of his cologne that I absolutely loved.

Seeing him up close got me thinking of things that I shouldn't be thinking. We hadn't seen each other in about a week and a girl has needs you know.