Cheater. (Part 2)

Co-Written by Elora and Harley🖖🏼.

A/N:  This is a part 2 of the Cheater. imagine already published. So I recommend you read that before reading this.

Y/N's POV.

It had been 6 months since I had broken up with JJ after hurting him in the worst way possible. Everyday I think about him but today was his birthday which made me feel even worse.

Without him in my life I had almost lost the will to live. I had lost the most perfect boyfriend and also most of my close friends. I only had my sister without whom I would have been in a much more worse state.

Everyday I wake up and mentally beat myself up for cheating on him. I have tried to message him or call him but as soon as I see his contact I seem to chicken out as I don't want him to hate me even more.

I got out of my bed and took a shower and got ready for my job. I was in a band which played at my sister's new restaurant. I played the bass guitar and every time I did , I was reminded of how I used to play the guitar and JJ used to rap over it.

Since it was raining outside I decided to put on a hoodie to walk to work.

I looked through my closet and found a old Sidemen hoodie which JJ had lent me on one of our first dates together. I kept it safe all these years and decided to wear it as it was his birthday afterall and it felt nice to have some part of him with me.

I sat down on my bed again and my phone rang with a Facebook reminder showing that it was JJ's birthday.

After I thought for a while, I decided to type out a birthday message to him but again before I could hit send I chickened out and deleted the message.

I saw Instagram and saw all of JJ's friends wishing him a happy birthday along with weird and crazy photos of his causing me to smile because I was with Jide almost in all of those photos.

I went into my own gallery and clicked on JJ's album. I saw a variety of photos from the weird to the crazy to the couple photos we had of us posing , hugging or kissing.

I missed everything. I missed him, I missed what we had, I missed our late night chats, I missed cuddling with him in the winter, I missed his craziness, I missed his jokes, I missed his contagious laugh, I missed his warm hugs.

And all that wasn't there for me now because I had messed up severely. I just wish I could just speak to him one more time and apologize properly. I don't expect forgiveness but I just want to get everything off my chest.

I didn't even realize I was crying until a few drops of tears fell onto my phone. I saw the time and it was almost half past 5 in the evening so it was time for my performance at 7.

I wiped the tears away and put on some makeup and put on JJ's hoodie and picked up my guitar and decided to set off.

London's weather was again being unpredictable. It was sunny just this morning but now there was a light drizzle and cloudy. I put on my hood and just walked as fast as I could so that my guitar doesn't get wet.

I got to the restaurant and saw the band setting up. We were a 4 member all girl band and the girls were possibly the only friends I had now. I greeted them all and hugged them before going to the kitchen to see what my sister was up to.

I saw her preparing some orders so I decided to quickly greet her and walk back out to set up the guitar. I removed the hoodie and tied it around my waist and decided to tune my guitar while talking with the girls about the songs we would play tonight.