Jealousy.

Requested by anonymous

Description: JJ and Y/N have been best friends for a long time but Y/Ns had this crush on him but afraid to express her feelings until one day, but is it too late.

Y/N's POV

The day of the party had finally arrived.
JJ had his number one album and I was so proud of him.

Okay so let me tell you about the story of me and my best friend.

It all began in highschool, He was a nerdy kid with failing grades and I was the smart girl with no friends. I helped him with his studies and I had a new best friend. We were inseparable and spent every second in school together. Simon soon became the third member of our little  group but me and JJ have always have been closer.

However there were some problems in our friendship. Our first fight was when JJ decided to leave his education for making YouTube videos. I was against it and we didn't talk for many days after and it was one of the worst points of my life , but like everything else we overcame it and I learned to support his wishes.

In all these 15 years the most we have spent away from each other was when I went away to University.
When I left JJ was just starting to blow up on YouTube with his videos.
But when I returned, he was the king of British YouTube. He had the most subscribers and had also convinced Simon to drop out of University and start YouTube.

The Sidemen were formed soon after and I got more friends .
Me and JJ got closer and my feelings towards him started building within me.

JJ always treated me like a queen. We had picnics just the two of us , we cuddled together and watched movies. We were so close that if you didn't know we were friends , you would think we were married.

Okay so here's the long story short.
I have always had a crush on JJ , I mean even since highschool I had a crush on him. I just thought it was a harmless childish crush at that point but as we grew older , it grew to a point where I couldn't even date other people. I compared all my them to JJ and they always fell short.

But JJ had no such problems though, he always had girls around and even though most of them were not serious relationships it always broke my heart , but every time he would get his heart broken he came crying to me and we did the same thing , go on a road trip , just the two of us. We did all the things he considered fun and when he felt better we came back.

But lately I have been thinking of confessing my feelings for him.
He had been busy making and perfecting his album , so he has been really busy so I have seen him less which has just made me realise that I need him in my life , like as more than a friend , I was in love with my best friend and I am tired of hiding my feelings.

The girls were the only ones who knew of my confession to JJ tonight. I arrived at the rented club to see the lads and girls already there except JJ.
I gave them all hugs and stood talking with the girls as the other guests arrived.

The music started playing and still there was no sight of JJ.

"Here he comes the man of the moment, please welcome KSI." The DJ spoke.

We all stopped dancing and looked towards the entrance of the club and at once my heart , my smile and my head all dropped.

There he stood in all his glory with his trophy but with him stood this beautiful girl.

Once again I was late , once again I lost him and stood here mugged off.
Talia rubbed my back and tried comforting me but there was comforting me.