Complicated.

Requested by my mate Elora and Written by her too......

Description: JJ and Elora are in a toxic relationship where they can't be with each other but don't let each other move on too.

Elora's POV

"I had a meeting, I was not cheating on you." JJ spoke as he paced back and forth.

"You are a bloody YouTuber, you cannot possibly have so many meetings." I shouted back.

"Well if you can't trust me , let's end whatever toxic shit we have going on between us and its final this time." He told as he ripped off and threw the bracelet I got him .

"Well fine by me, you always come running back anyways." I told as I left his apartment.

Well that was always happened in my mine and JJ's so called relationship. One fight and we break up and within a week or two we run back to each other. It was extremely toxic but we couldn't help it. We loved each other but also hated each other the same.

But this time it felt different, it had been a month and we haven't even seen each other. I have been around the group tok but he always seems to be missing.

Truth be told I have been missing him eventhough he is a dickhead, he is my soulmate. We were just so similar perhaps that's why we couldn't maintain a healthy relationship we were both so opinionated and so headstrong that we possibly couldn't stay without arguing.

Although I will have to see him today, I was invited to the Anniversary Party of The Sidemen by the rest of the boys .

I got ready in my most sexy dress and set off for the party. If I see him again I need to show him what he is missing out on.

I reached the club where the party was being held and went in to be greeted by the girls who all looked really good by the way.

I looked around to see all the boys stood together laughing but one thing specifically caught my eye.

JJ was stood with a beautiful blonde girl a little away from the rest of the boys and was laughing along with her. I am pretty sure my eyes bulged out of their sockets.

How could he do this, I get it we fought but even in the past we never moved on from each other. We always got back together.

"Who is that?" I asked the girls as they all turned over to see JJ and the girl.

"He brought her for the party, we don't know who she is." Talia told with a frown as she placed a hand on my shoulder.

"Well guess I should move on too then." I told them with a shrug.

If he can so easily forget everything about us and move on , so can I.

I went straight to the bar and ordered 10 shots of vodka. I needed to get drunk and forget everything about him.

Third Person's POV

As the party went on the Elora and JJ maintained their distance. JJ had his fun talking and laughing along with this new girl he had brought along. Elora also had found an partner in Harry.

Elora and Harry were sat at a distance away from the rest but still in sight of JJ and the girl. They drank , joked and even slightly flirted with each other.

Soon the DJ at the club started to play some bangers so the party moved to the dance floor. Everyone started to move and groove to the beats and we're having a lot of fun , well everyone except two people.