Take Me On A Date. ( JJ X Anne-Marie II ).

Requested by domainjide

Description: JJ has recently broken up and starts feeling things for Anne-Marie who is currently in a failing relationship.

JJ's POV

"JJ you can't keep hooking up with these random girls off tinder who you keep inviting to your rooms. If word gets out your reputation will be in the mud." Mams spoke as he sat next to me.

"Why would people even care." I said sighing.

"Your most popular song is a love song which everyone knows is about a person you love, so if they start finding out your out here hooking up with different women on a daily basis I'm sure your fans won't be pleased." He said.

"Why does it even matter Mams I am not in a relationship anymore and I want to have some fun , what's anyone's problem with it?" I said looking at him.

"JJ your not only trying to ruin your persona but your making all of our jobs harder, so that's it I am done with your complaining. No more random hookups on tour, you have come on tour to perform and you are going to do only that."Mams said finally as he walked back to the front of the bus.

I sighed and walked back upstairs to my room. We were currently on my tour bus on the way to Birmingham. We had a sold out arena tonight and I couldn't wait to perform in front of my fans.

I got to my room and fell onto the bed and thought of what Mams had told me.

See me and my ex-girlfriend Elora had broken up right at the start of summer, yeah the girl who I thought was the one I would be with for the rest of my life broke up with me. She said she couldn't fit into my busy life and all the attention that comes with it, which I understood was an genuine reason so we mutually decided to call it quits after 3 years of being together.

A normal dude would give himself some time to allow his heart to heal but my dumb brain had decided that the best way to get over a breakup was to have multiple one night stands. As I started my tour, I would finish shows and go to the local bars and pickup girls and have one night stands with them , no strings attached.

I knew it was not the proper way to get over my ex but this was what I had done when I broke up with Seana and it worked so I decided that it would work again but it didn't. I was going to stop this anyway but Mams ultimatum just sped up the process.

I was brought out of my thoughts by my phone ringing. I saw that Anne-Marie was calling me which wasn't weird so to say because we do talk a lot but it was a surprise none the less.

"Hey Anne." I said as I picked up the phone.

"Hey JJ, how are you?" She asked very excitedly from the other side causing me to smile. All the time I spent with her recently made me realize she's such a bubbly and lovely person.

"I'm fine on the way to Birmingham for a show. How are you?" I asked.

"I'm great too and speaking of Birmingham I have a book signing there too so could I like come around to your show." She asked with a hint of nervousness in her voice.

"Of course, we could even perform Don't Play together if you want." I replied happily.

"Sure that would be great, I'll be there by 7 for the start of your show." She said laughing.

"Sure I'll see you there, take care and goodbye." I said.

"Good bye JJ." She said.

I threw my phone to the side chuckling to myself, I'm glad me and Anne are friends. She's easy to hang out with and extremely funny. We get along like two peas in a pod.