Savior.

Description: JJ and Brittney have fallen out from being best friends.
What happens when one night , Brittney feels she is in danger and JJ is the only one who can save her.

Brittney's POV

"Promise me you'll be safe yeah, if you need anything give me a call. If you feel unsafe , give me a call. I know this is a hard time , just be safe alright. " My brother Josh spoke as he was leaving to board his flight.

The Sidemen were going on a business trip to Miami. So I was at the airport to send them off.

I saw JJ and Simon arrive last as always. But wierdly JJ had no luggage and was still in his normal home clothes.

"Isn't JJ coming with you guys?"I asked Josh confused.

"Nah he has some music stuff to work on , he'll join us later in the week though." Josh asked as Freya returned with our coffees.

I took my coffee and went to talk with the other boys to bid them goodbye.

Also things between me and JJ were not exactly civil right now.

I bid Harry , Ethan , Vik and Tobi goodbye and finally went to Simon who was stood with JJ and Talia.

"Hey girl." Talia greeted as she gave me a hug.

JJ quickly gave Simon a hug and went away. I knew it was because I had come there but I didn't care.

"Have a safe flight , Si. Don't give Talia too much trouble." I told as I gave Simon a hug.

"I'll miss you Brit , sad you won't be joining us." He told me as he pulled away.

"Well I wouldn't want to ruin the Sidemen's fun , would I" I said to him with a smile.

The boys all hugged each other and soon left as it was getting late for thier flight.

I booked a cab and soon got back home.

So let me tell you about myself.

Well my name is Brittney Bradley , I am a YouTuber and a model and I am the sister of Mr.Zerkaa, Josh.
I am 26 years old. I spent most of my time in America with my grandparents. I had returned to England 5 years ago and Josh helped me to set up a YouTube channel just as a hobby, but soon I gained a whole lot of subscribers so I decided to make it my job.

About 3 years ago I did my first modelling gig for Sidemen clothing and then started getting more offers , so now I also a model in my free time.

I was close to all the Sidemen and the Sidegirls and often collaborated with them on either mine or their channels.

Well about this whole thing with JJ.

Me and JJ didn't have the best of beginnings , we didn't speak much and always kind off awkward with each other. Then he had that time when he disappeared from the internet.

But after he returned from the break, the both of us got a lot closer. I helped him sometimes in training during his fights and sometimes went to his studio with him.

Our friendship grew and grew and soon out of nowhere I developed this humongous crush on him. I hadn't told him about it , but the people around us could sense the closeness between us.

I also lived in the same apartment complex as JJ and Simon , so overnight sleepovers and movie marathons were a common thing.

We also accidently hooked up once while drunk , I obviously didn't mind but JJ freaked out. So we decided not to mention it to anyone.