Exposed.

Requested by ElikNudelman

Description:JJ's girlfriend gets exposed during the press conference with Jake Paul.

Emily's POV

It was the day of the press conference.
My boyfriend JJ was fighting Jake Paul in Cleveland, Ohio.

I woke up early cuddled up to my boyfriend . I got out of his arms without disturbing him and went to take a shower and get ready for the Conference. I wore my outfit and put on some makeup and then I woke up JJ with a kiss.

He got out of bed and went to get ready. As he finished getting ready he gave me a big old smooch and then we left to go to the Press Conference.

I could see that this fight was different. JJ was the underdog by a longshot and he wanted to prove to everyone that he could beat Jake. He hated Jake and it pissed him off that people thought he was worse than him.

JJ was overworking so Vidal had called me to help him relax before the fight which was in less than a month.

This was the first fight camp of JJ's I had been at and I had a firsthand view of how hard my boyfriend had been training.

Me and JJ have been together for over 3 years now but we have always kept our relationship very private. Only friends and family know of our relationship.

I didn't want to be famous , I was scared that people would think I was not enough for JJ. I am a therapist, I have my clinic in London. Me and JJ matched on Tinder and that was the day my life changed.

We have been through a lot , his problems with his family, my problems with social awkwardness .
JJ always made me feel better, never pressured me into something I was uncomfortable with and I just tried my best to get him to open up.

The Quarantine due to the Virus was another challenge. We were staying together for the first time. I was scared something would go wrong but, we just fell more in love. He wrote songs for me , tried cooking for me , we both learnt a little French and I thought him to bake.

I love JJ more than anything and I didn't want anything to spoil what we have. I know he is my"The one." and I can't lose him.

We had been on a date yesterday because I wanted JJ to relax before the face-off today. We had a small picnic in the park and we talked for hours before going to a restaurant for dinner.

It was the simple things that made me fall in love with JJ more. I didn't like his over the top KSI persona but fell in love with JJ , the simple guy that made every one's day better.

We arrived at the Stadium and we met with Vidal and Leon. I gave them a hug and we went in with me at the back because there were paparazzi and JJ didn't want me to be afraid of my pictures being taken. We got backstage and saw Jake's team on the other side. JJ shouted a few profanities at them and they returned the favor. I pulled JJ back and took him to the seating area.

I made him sit down on the couch and sat on his lap with my arms on his shoulders.

"Look at me , don't let him get you flustered. You are strong both physically and mentally. Go make me proud out there." I told as I gave him a kiss.

He smiled and I could see he was ready.

The Press Conference started and I just stayed back in the lounge and saw JJ on the screen in the room.

Both of them were calm to begin with , both saying they would beat each other easily.

Suddenly someone from Jake's team whispered something in his ear and a smile spread across his smug face.