The Date.( JJ X Anne-Marie III )

Requested by domainjide.

Timeskip 5 months after the previous chapter.

JJ's POV

After that day where I asked her out on a date, me and Anne-Marie have somehow managed to get closer to one another. We had gone out on many more dates from everywhere like the local coffee shops to fancy restaurants like Nobu to just staying at home and chilling. We had done everything and I was really happy with how things were.

My whole relationship with Anne was something I had never had before with any other girl. All of my previous relationships have been mostly for sex and pleasure purposes, perhaps that's why none of them worked out , but with Anne on the other hand I felt a legitimate connection with her and as I spend more time with her and getting to know her better, my feelings for her only grew.

I had big plans for today's date. I had been planning it for a long time and hopefully everything went well. On one of our dates, Anne had let it slip that she always wanted to go on a rooftop date with a view which overlooked London, so I decided to make it happen.

I got our manager TP to book out a place near the old Halo Tower where we used to live and decorate it up for the date. I had even gone and checked out the spot and it seemed great with a view overlooking London just like Anne wanted.

But today's date was going to be special for another reason. I was finally planning on asking Anne to be my girlfriend and to say that I am nervous would be a massive understatement.

A small part of me thought of her rejecting me and it made my head spin. I still thought she wouldn't exactly go for a guy like me, I mean it's fine as a friendship but would she actually want to be in a relationship with me. Guess I'll find out tonight.

I was brought out of my thoughts when I saw my roommate and best friend Simon enter my room looking confused.

"I've been calling out for you for 5 minutes, what are you doing." He said as he sat down next to me.

"I'm just nervous for this date, that's all. Fuck me fam , how stupid would I look if she says no." I chuckled trying to hide the fear and nervousness in my voice.

Simon and Talia were the only ones to know about my plan of asking Anne to be my girlfriend. All my other friends just thought it was a special date.

"JJ it'll be fine, both me and Talia can see you both like each other and it's not like it's sudden. You both have been going out on dates for a while now and hell you even wear those matching bracelets. I'm pretty sure she'll say yes." He said as he put his hand on my shoulder.

"I'm praying everything goes right, let me give TP a call and check if everything is ready." I said giving him a nod before calling TP.

"Hey JJ , I know your worried but everything here is ready for tonight." She said as she picked up the call.

"Thanks TP , I don't know what I would do without you." I said smiling.

"Your welcome and check out the photos I send and tell me if you want anything changed." She said.

"Sure TP, goodbye and take care." I said bidding her goodbye.

After a while she send me the pictures of the location and decorations and everything looked perfect. I send a quick thank you message to TP before deciding to call Anne and reminding her of the date.

Anne-Marie's POV.

I was just lounging around my apartment went I heard my phone ringing. I picked it up and saw it was JJ who was calling and a smile made its way onto my face as I picked up the call.