Switch It Up (M)

A/N: Mature content ahead 😏

"I said I'm sorry.... Harry didn't want to go and I had to save the video , it was my video after all . You said you wouldn't get mad at me over videos." JJ whined as I gave him the silent treatment.

"Babe I said I'm sorry....." He said sitting behind me and at this point I felt genuinely bad for him and wanted to forgive him but decided against it as I got up and walked into the guest room , locking the door behind me and at this point he knew to leave me alone.

I was angry at him because of some stunt he had pulled at the latest Sidemen Sunday. He went on a date with this girl instead of Harry and happily flirted along with her , I knew it was the boys feeding him the lines but he could have send Tobi in who is single but no he wanted to be the hero again as soon as he saw a beautiful girl.

I was brought out of my thoughts when my phone buzzed with a message from Simon. He explained how JJ was so worried about how I would feel and told the boys to maintain the boundaries and respect our relationship. He was just standing up for his friend and I took his word for it because Simon doesn't back JJ up when it comes to our relationship unless he knows JJ's in the right so I knew JJ did actually did respect my feelings on the day.

Now the easy way out would be to go out and give JJ a hug and make up but my mind went to someplace else.... A place that's rooted in pleasure and everything good.

I walked back out to see JJ sitting on the chair near the kitchen countertop absentmindedly tapping his leg in nervousness.

"Do you forgive me...." He asked expectedly as I walked up to him.

"I think you can apologize a lot better than you did....." I said with a smirk as I ran a finger against the side of his neck leaving a trail of goosebumps in it's path.

"I'll do anything....." He said as he looked up into my eyes.

"That's better, now get to the bedroom , I've got something planned for you ." I said as he nodded and went to the bedroom. Damn look at big strong KSI being all submissive.

I went to the fridge and took out some icecubes and placed them on a small plate before walking to the bedroom.

I held the icecubes behind my back as I gestured JJ to sit down and he did, damn he really is sorry.

I placed the ice in a place he couldn't see and got out the silk blindfold from our wardrobe. I played with the soft material using my fingers before walking up to JJ , making sure to put on a show for him as his eyes roamed all over my body.

"You've been bad today and I'm going to do what you would do in my position." I said seductively as I straddled him.

He simply nodded in response as his eyes lit up at my proposal.

I tied the blindfold across his eyes placing small pecks on his cheeks and neck afterwards as I felt him harden under me.

"Awh already...." I asked as I felt him take a big gulp in anticipation of what I was planning to do.

"This is only half of what I have planned for you.... Don't be scared though I can promise you'll love it." I said placing a small kiss on the corner of his mouth before getting up and getting the ice which were perfectly melted now to be a little sharper.

I walked back to JJ and removed his t-shirt before placing the piece of ice on his shoulder. He jerked immediately as the piece of ice fell down from his body.

"Don't move..." I said harshly as he nodded. I placed another icecube on his shoulder and this time JJ stayed still, balling up his fists and biting his lower lip.