2❀

It is now Monday

     It is now Monday.

     I'm going to poop on myself.

     "You are not going to poop on yourself, Phoebe," Nie says, grimacing.

     "You don't know that." I saw, bucking at her. I want my Echo.

     "You'll be fine-" She says, dragging out the I. We are currently stood in front of the University. This morning was also Echo's first day of pre-k. It was a very emotional morning, filled with lots of tears and hugs.

     "I'm so nervous, I'm literally going to pee," I whisper out to her.

     "You are disgusting." She says, laughing at me. I just roll my eyes. We grab each other's hands and begin walking through the front doors.

❀❀❀

     I am currently walking to lunch. My first few courses were not that bad. But, I did miss Echo a lot. The professors were very nice. Except for my biology professor. He was weird and smelled like a wet dog.

     I walk into the cafeteria with my bag of Panera bread in my hand. I see Shay and Nie sitting at a table taking selfies, as per usual, and walk over to them.

     "Hey, guys," I say, sitting down across from the two of them.

     "Hey girl!" Shay says, winking at me and taking a bite out of her bread.

     "Did you poop yourself?" Nie says, smirking at me. I roll my eyes at her.

     "Yep. It's still on the floor." I replay sarcastically.

     "You two are weirdos," Shay says, making us both laugh.

     "I heard that the teacher in psychology is foine foine." Nie says, smirking at me.

     "Um ew. He's probably like 40. Tone it down, cougar." I grimace. Shay starts laughing and Nie just smiles and shakes her head.

     "This bread is so good man." Shay moans, taking another bite out of her bread.

     "Anyways, me and Phoebe have psychology with each other. We can drool over him together." Nie gushed.

     "Who is we? I'm not doing jack." I announce, taking a bite out of my mac n cheese.

     "We'll see." Nie mocked, while Shay takes another bite out of her bread.

❀❀❀

     Nie and I were currently walking to our last course of the day, psychology.

     "Do you think he'll go for a student?" Nie asks, in her little imaginary land.

     "No. Now piss off." I whisper, rolling my eyes for the fiftieth time today.

     "Whatever," Nie says, emphasizing the E.

     We enter the class and I'm immediately taken aback by the man sitting in the front behind a desk, typing on his keyboard. I want to get him pregnant.