25❀

3 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘩𝘴 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳 ❀

3 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘩𝘴 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳 ❀

Phoebe awoke with a jump as she didn't feel Echo nor Zameer in the bed with her. She slightly panicked before she heard light giggles coming from outside of her bedroom door.

She rubbed the sleep out her eyes before letting out a small yawn and sitting up from her bed.

She stretches her arms out, letting out a tiny groan before she checks the time on her phone.

          10:56 is what the timer read

I groan before shutting my phone off and standing up from my bed.

It's been 3 months since we visited Tanya and since Echo was sick. I can honestly say that life has been great.

Zameer has been coming over from time to time, but Echo and I mainly go to his house. We practically live there now.

Zameer has been the best father figure to Echo and it warms my heart when I see them together.

Today, Zameer had planned a surprise for both of us. He refuses to tell us what it is, although he almost gave in when Echo gave him her famous puppy eyes. He claims she gets her manipulation tactics from me which I think is absurd.

     Hehe.

Anyways, he's also been the best boyfriend in the world. He paid for my nails the other day, even though I politely declined.

He claims he won't let our relationship affect my grade in his class, but he still gives me full points on every assignment with little notes in the corner such as, "You're so smart, baby:))" or "You never fail to amaze me with your intelligence."

Smells like favoritism to me.

I am taken out of my thoughts from a loud giggle by the door.

I look over and see Echo in her daddy's arms with the biggest smile on her face.

"Mommy! We made pancake!" She shouts, making grabby hands towards me.