15❀

Once I met Echo, I immediately bought a car seat afterward, knowing she would probably need one if she rides in my car

     It certainly came in handy considering I have a lot planned for us today.

     I was buckling her into my car while she was just giggling and babbling to me. She's so cute I cannot keep a straight face in front of her.

     My two girls were making me soft, but I wasn't necessarily complaining about it.

     "Zee! We're gonna have so much fun! I have so much to tell you about mommy!" Echo squeals.

     How is her little body so energetic at 6 in the morning?

     "Sure baby, but you need to get a little more sleep first."

     She whines loudly and pouts, She is so adorable!

     "After you are all rested, we can go to the mall and get mommy something? And then get food after! How about that?"

     "Yes yes yes!" She yells out. I kiss her forehead and shut the car door. I get into the driver's seat and buckle myself in. I look at the rearview mirror and turn it so that I can watch Echo while I'm driving.

     I gave her my phone so she can watch some videos on youtube.

     I see her give out a tiny little yawn, making me silently coo at her.

     I soon begin the drive to my apartment.

❀❀❀

     I woke up groggily, feeling a tiny weight on me. I open one eye and see a little body on top of mine. I open both of my eyes and see Echo letting out some high-pitched snores. I quietly chuckle and reach over for my phone to check the time.

     10:32 am.

     Perfect.

      Time to wake the little baby up.

     I sat up in my California King-sized bed, Echo still in my hold.

     "Baby girl, it's time to get up." I coo, gently rubbing her back.

     She makes some noises and slowly peels open her eyes.

     "Sleepy." She whines out, moving her hands to rub her eyes. I grab her wrists so she can't damage her little eyes, and hug her closer to me so I can get out of bed.

     She wraps her tiny little arms around my neck and rests her head on my shoulder. Uhm, does she still use a pacifier?? I should've asked her mom.

     I walk over to the bag I packed for her, and grab out her toothbrush and toothpaste.

      I bring us over to the bathroom so we can brush our teeth together, her giggling at me getting toothpaste in my beard half of the time.