21❀

"Daddy?"

     "Daddy?"

     "Yes, baby?"

     "Can I get a kitty?"

     "Sweetheart.."

      She looks up at me with her doe eyes and pouts her little lip out.

     "Pease?" She asks in her cute little voice.

     ...

     Lord-

     "Let me talk to your mommy about it, okay baby?"

     "Mkay!" Echo says, snuggling her little face into my neck as she sits on my lap.

     We were currently at my apartment, and Phoebe asked me to babysit Echo well she went to handle some issues with her school. She said she'll tell me about it when she gets back. We were laying in my bed, watching some random cartoon Echo found.

     "Daddy?"

     "Hm?"

     "What's your favorite animal?" She asks sweetly, moving her eyes from the tv.

     "Hmm. I like seahorses." She covers her mouth and giggles at this, making me smile.

     "Seahorses are little. Like me!"

     "Just like you," I say, chuckling at her while she smiles brightly at me. "What's your favorite animal, little one?"

     "I love love love bees! They're so cute and tiny and pretty. I want a pet bee. I also like deers. They are soo cute! Mommy showed me a picture of one in the snow and it was like- so cute. Like a little baby! And I like fishies. I like the black one with a scar from Nemo. He's pretty. And I also like foxes! Like the one from Zootopia! And I really love sheep. They remind me of cotton candy. Especially the ones you dye pink in Minecraft-" She rambles.

      "Okay baby, you like a lot of animals. Gotcha." We both start giggling at this. I then hear my front door open.  

     I fake gasp and look down at Echo.

     "I think your mommy is here!"

     "Yay!" She squeals before trying to jump off of my lap. I quickly tighten my hold on her so she doesn't fall and she giggles again, swinging her little legs. I stand up and move her to my hip before walking to my bedroom door.

     "Hi, sweetheart," I say to my beautiful girlfriend as we walk out the bedroom door. She looks quite stressed.

     "Hi." She says quietly, looking down.

     "Mommy!" Echo just about screams in my ear, reaching for her mom.

     "Hi, baby!" Phoebe says, her face instantly lighting up. She walks over to us and takes Echo from my arms, smothering her face with kisses.

    "Mommy! You're back! You look so pretty!" Echo squeals, hugging Phoebe tightly.

     This is too cute.