0. Introduction

Hey you! Yeah!! Hello! My name is Elijah Roman Olsen! Hm? Oh yeah you probably recognize the name 'Olsen' as you may know I'm The youngest brother to the Olsen Twins and Elizabeth Olsen. Yep! That's right! I'm their baby brother! Well let me tell you about myself.

I am 10 in a half years old. I was born on March 25th 2003. Yeah that's a big age gap but I don't mind it neither do my parents. I like to play soccer and watch marvel movies! Oh!! And I also want to act when I get older! Im in 6th grade, and I love my theater class! Acting is so fun! I think that part runs in my family as you may know, Hehe! I also look up to my older sisters! I look up to my older brother at times but my older sisters are cool! Please don't tell Trent I said my sisters are cooler than him!

I am on the soccer team for my middle school, and surprisingly I am really good at it! I am shy and have been diagnosed with anxiety and social anxiety. But only me and my parents know about it, I know I got that from my older sister Lizzie but I don't wanna tell her yet! Oh yeah! I am technically a secret to the world! Well kinda of! My mom told my sisters that I have to be 'Hidden' from the worlds eye since mom wants me to have a normal childhood. I mean I find that cool that I'm a hidden gem of the family, and I also like the fact that I can go out and about without people knowing who I am. It helps with my anxiety in a way since I know I won't have people following me around! Well besides Mom and Dad, and occasionally Trent when he's home from college.

Let's just say my teachers at school know who my siblings are since they either taught my siblings when they where younger, or they know from my last name since they watched my siblings on tv.

Your probably wondering 'Elijah your probably such a spoiled child!' Well your wrong there. I simply feel like a normal kid I have my parents and love going outside to play. My siblings spoil me though I don't mind it, they just bring me toys or shirts. But other than that I just live like an original 10 well 11 year old. Like I don't even have a phone! Hellooo!!

Mom and Dad have theirs but I sneak their phone and call my siblings almost once a week. I love all my older siblings so much! Even though I may feel like a only child I know I have siblings. And I love them! And they love me! So that's good!

But the one thing that sucks is that I barely see my older siblings. Trent is always off at college, Ashley and Mary-Kate live on their own, and same does Elizabeth. I mean the twins are always busy with acting or work same with Trent. But they are all grown up and they have their own lives. I mean Summers and School Breaks are fun since I either go off with the twins or Lizzie to spend time with them for a couple of days. Then Trent does the same so he can spend time with me!

Well that's pretty much it for getting to know me! Also one more thing! I like to go by Eli since it's short, same goes with RoRo! That's all from getting to know me!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok so all I gotta say is that this will be in the year 2014. That's pretty much it.
Hope y'all like this new book!🤠😼