58. Between 2 worlds

Elijah woke up in the familiar place. The boy gasped for air and quickly looked down at his body before he looked around. As he did so all he did was look around the familiar white room and do a slight tremble.

"Great.." he said to himself sadly before he sat down and hugged his knees. As he sat down he looked over to see the familiar glowing light, he then looked over on his other side to see the hospital door again. The boy scrunched his face up before he got up and started to walk towards the light. As he kept walking all of the sudden he felt how he was somewhat getting dragged back away from the light.

"W-what the?.." he said to himself before he slowly seen that he was back to wearing all white again. Right when he see he was wearing all white he look quickly looked about his head just to make sure he's "alive" still. He sighed in relief that he wasn't dead. But he soon and quickly went back to where he was sitting and sat back down again.

He didn't know why but he liked it here. It was quiet and peaceful. Where no one could yell or hurt him. Unlike in the outside real world where he always gets hurt or beaten. As he was sitting there he all of the sudden felt someone starting at him in this isolated place. "Whoever you are please come out. I know your there!.." Eli blurted out as he held his knees close to him not really caring to look around. Since he thinks he might get hurt and started to expecting it.

"Alright alright. You got me." The familiar voice spoke out making Eli tear up. The boy didn't move or anything, the only thing he did was sit in the same exact spot. "Bud.. I'm so sorry you've been through all that.." the voice said as Eli started to hear walking.

"Save it!" Eli blurted out before he turned to face his father who looked sad. "I really never expected them to go and do that to yo-" Jacob was cut off my Elijah. "THEY PUT ME THROUGH SO MUCH! AND ITS YOUR FAULT! WHY?! W-WHY?!" Eli shouted as he soon started to sob. Jacob did a heavy sigh before he soon walked over and kneeled down next to his son. He then gave him a hug and started to rub his back.

Elijah tried to get him off. "Let go! L-LET GO!.. I-ITS ALL Y-YOUR F-FAULT!.." Elijah yelled out in between sobs as he started to hit Jacob. Jacob wasn't fazed by it, all he did was hold him closer and rub his back letting his sons anger breeze by.

After a while of Elijah yelling and hitting Jacob. The boy was now a sobbing mess. "I'm so sorry bud.. I never meant for you to get put through all that.." Jacob said sadly. "I wanted you to stay away from everything bad.. that's why I never let you in my life.. because of them.. they won't hurt you no more my bud.." Jacob said as he soon kissed his head. Elijah just let out a broken sob before he soon just cuddled into his father. "Why a-am I like this?.. I-I'm a disappointment! I-I'm a monster!.. everything is my f-fault!!" Elijah cried out as he held onto his father and cried into his shoulder.

Jacob felt the anger that he once had for his parents now start to rise up again in his spiritual self. He then pulled his son away and mad Eli look at him. "Elijah look at me. No matter what they had said to you! You will never and I mean NEVER! Be a failure! Or a monster! Or whatever the hell they called you!! You are an amazing! Smart! Talented young man! And I'm glad to call you my son! None of this was your fault!!" Jacob stated as he wiped Elijah's tears away.

Eli just looked at his father and sniffled while he listened. "There might be some bad days but no matter what. You are my beautiful baby boy! And I'm proud of you. You hear me! I'm so proud of you! I'm proud to call you my son! And I'm sure your mother and Robbie are proud to call you their son! You have so much in life and so much joy to share with everyone!" He said as he smiled softly. "You are my bright light of joy. As well as your sister. And no matter how much life has thrown at you. You have always have been able to push by it with a big fight and show everyone and everything who's boss! You fight! And you get that powerful fighting spirit from your mother. I'm so proud of you. And I love you." Jacob said as he had tears rolling down his face.