11. Home sweet Italy

Italy

When the plane landed Eli and the two adults got off the plane and walked through the airport to the baggage claim. While they where walking Eli was holding onto Lizzies hand tightly, he was amazed. It was a place he had never seen before, it was very different for him but he liked it. He did notice how Lizzie and Robbie where somewhat speed walking to get their bags but he was a bit confused by it. He didn't know why, he did notice how about 2-3 people would follow them and take pictures.

Once they had gotten their bags Eli got onto the little kart that Robbie got for the suitcases. He smiled as he sat on one of the suitcases while Robbie pushed the kart. "I'm driving my car! Vroom vroom!" Eli stated as he then laughed and looked around the airport. Lizzie and Robbie chuckled at him before they headed over to the exit to a car that was waiting for them.

Once they all got to the car Lizzie and Robbie packed the trunk while Eli stood there watching them. He did hear cameras clicking but it was barley noticeable, so he simply but his hood on and looked at his phone before the adults got done. When Robbie and Lizzie got done packing the trunk they got into the Black car, Eli sat in the middle of Robbie and Lizzie. He was confused on who picked them up, the young Olsen then looked over at Lizzie who spoke out. "Scar! Chris! Thank you for picking us up!" Lizzie said while she buckled up.

Eli looked at the two adults in the front seats, he then smiled widely he was a bit star struck too since he was about to meet the Captain America and Black Widow. "Oh it's no problem!" Chris stated while he started to drive off. "Yeah you guys where just on the way anyway! We all are in the same hotel so why not pick you guys up!" Scarlett said while she looked back at the three of them. Eli was a bit shocked and he looked at Lizzie a bit before he hid his face with his hood. Lizzie shook her head playfully at her brother "Scar, Chris, this is my baby brother Eli. Sorry he's just a bit shy right now." Lizzie said while she put a hand on Elis shoulder. Scar looked at him and smiled while Chris looked at them through the review mirror with a smile.

"Well Eli it's nice to finally meet you! Your sister and Aaron Where telling us so much about you!" Scar stated. "Yeah! And I heard your a little Marvel fan as well! Who is your favorite character?" Chris asked while he continued to drive. Eli uncovered his face and looked over at them before he took a small breath to calm his nervous nerves. "I-I like all of them!..but if I had to c-choose one I think it would b-be um..Scarlet Witch and Black Widow! I-I know it's two people but I love them from the c-comics! Same with Bucky!.." Eli said with a bit of stutters. Robbie ruffled his hair a bit to let him know he is ok, while Lizzie smiled down at him and put her arm around him. "That's cute!! Lizzie looks like you have your number one fan! Same with you Scar! But you have competition!"  Chris stated with a chuckle. Scar smiled at him before she playfully slapped Chris "hey! At least I'm his favorite character on his list!" Scar spat out before they bickered a bit.

Eli smiled at them before he pulled his phone out and looked through his Instagram. While he was scrolling through his phone he decided to take a phone to him with Lizzie and Robbie in the car, so the young boy got their attention and took a couple of photos with them. He giggled at them when they made funny faces and kissed his head and cheek. Once he was done taking the photos he posted a good photo of them in the car. He then showed Lizzie and she smiled at it "Ok Eli before anything else. I'm going to have to monitor your account on Instagram ok? I don't want fans of marvel to text you and get you overwhelmed ok Bubs?" Lizzie said. "I just don't want you to talk to random strangers and let people bring you down ok?" She said while she pulled Eli close to her. "Oh ok Lizzie! Plus I never answer anyone I don't know on my Instagram. Momma told me not to answer strangers. She also told me it's because they just want to talk to me to either talk to you or MK and Ash." Eli stated while he put his phone down.

Lizzie gave him a small smile "well good thing that mom told you about that. I'll look after your account while we are here ok? I just want you to be safe Bubs that's all. The internet can be scary and mean." Lizzie stated. Eli nodded and did a little yawn. He noticed Robbie who was fast asleep next to him while scar was on her phone. Eli laid his head against Lizzies arm and just looked out the window, he was happy and amazed that he was able to be in the place he was at now. Getting ready to act for his first movie, he was a bit sad when he had to tell his teacher about the play he was supposed to be in. But he knew their would be more plays next school year.

Time skip

When they all arrived at the hotel and got out of the car Scar and Chris both hugged the young Olsen tightly. Eli smiled at them and talked with them a bit while Lizzie and Robbie got the suitcases. Soon enough it was only Robbie and Chris getting the luggage while the two women and Eli walked into the hotel to have Lizzie check in.

When Lizzie was checking in Eli and Scar where doing a bit of chatting before he noticed someone. When Eli looked behind Scarlett he seen a familiar face, he smiled brightly and ran past Scarlett. "AARON!" Eli blurted out as he then ran and hugged Aaron's leg. Aaron smiled at him before picking Eli up and hugging him "Aye! Look it's my little brother! How was your travels?!" Aaron asked while he then looked over and saw Lizzie with a small smile and scar with a smile on her face. "It was good Bubby! We came on two planes! I was asleep most of the ride here but it was so cool!" Eli explained while a huge grin. Aaron smiled at Eli before he ruffled his hair "yeah? Sounds like you had fun!" Aaron stated while he put Eli down. "Yeah! It was!" Eli blurted out with a huge smile.

While Aaron and Eli where talking Robbie and Lizzie got their room while Scarlett and Chris left to their rooms. After about 10 minutes of Eli and Aaron talking Eli got picked up by Robbie "Ok Eli we need to proper rest. Tomorrow Lizzie said she will take you to meet the rest of her friends." Robbie stated. "Awww ok. I'll see you tomorrow Bubby!" Eli said as he looked at Aaron. "Yep I'll catch you later Buddy!" Aaron said before he then walked off to go do his own thing. Robbie smiled at their interaction before he then left over by lizzie who was at the elevator waiting.

"Did you have fun catching up with Aaron?" Lizzie asked while they got into the open elevator. Robbie put Eli down while he got the luggage in "Yep! He's like my older brother! I'm going to start calling him Bubby!" Eli said with a smile while he looked at his older sister. Lizzie smiled down at him before she clicked the button to their floor "well that's good! He will be a great brother on set and off." Lizzie stated as she ruffled his hair. Eli giggled and smiled while they waited for the elevator to get to their floor.

Time skip

Once the three of them got to their hotel room Eli ran through the door and ran over to the window. He looked out the window and smiled brightly "woahh...this is so cool!!" Eli blurted out. He looked like a excited puppy that just got a new toy, Lizzie took a quick photo of him before she helped Robbie bring in their luggage.

Once the adults where done setting their luggage down Robbie went to go get extra towels while Lizzie flopped down on the bed. Eli was done looking out the window, he then walked over to the bed where Lizzie was at and he laid down next to her. "Lizzie this place is so cool! It so pretty too!" Eli stated while he looked at Lizzie. Lizzie looked at him and smiled "yeah it's really pretty. Well tomorrow you will meet the rest of the cast and we will have fun. But for now you rest ok?" Lizzie said while she then ran her fingers through Elis hair.

Eli smiled at her before he sat up and took his shoes off, Lizzie did the same thing while she got up and walked over to the bathroom "ok Eli I'll take a shower you can sleep and rest. Robbie will be here in a bit." Lizzie said as she then closed the bathroom door. "Ok Lizzie!" Eli blurted out before he took off his hoodie and hopped back into the bed. Even though he slept he was still tired, but now he will be in a bed having a good sleep. Once he got under the covers of the bed he did a little yawn and fell right to sleep.

(A/n)- YUHH got a chapter up after all!! All I got to say was that my Internet was being crappy when I tried to write this! So yeah! We Gucci now! Hope you liked the chapter! See you guys maybe tomorrow or Thursday!