8. Boyfriend?!

3 hours later

3:16 pm

Eli woke up in his room at Lizzies house, he sat up and looked around confused a bit of how he got there. He then did a stretch and got his phone out of his pocket, he was surprised that Lizzie didn't take it out. He then rubbed his eyes before he opened Instagram, he scrolled away on Instagram and seen what his friends where up to. He then noticed that people started to follow him, he got curious and looked into it. His eyes widened a bit when he noticed half the cast of the Avengers started to follow him. He smiled brightly as he then looked at all the other random people that started to follow him as well.

He was confused about the random people now suddenly starting to follow him but he shook it off, he knew that he was going to get people either asking about his sisters anyway. Eli took a break as he then got out of bed. The young Olsen looked around the small room before he spotted his headphones, he grabbed them and plugged them into his phone and started to listen to small band music and the new hits as well. He danced around his room and started to hum song 1957 by Milo Greene. Eli was in his own little world as he danced around, he didn't notice Lizzie or the man next to her who just watched from the doorway.

"It takes me away! It takes me away! It takes me- AHHH!!" Eli sang to the song then jumped and screamed when he seen the two smiling at him. Eli dropped down on the floor and let out a loud sigh as he then covered his face that was starting to go red. "Aw! Eli! Come on! You sounded amazing!!" Lizzie said with a smile as she then walked over to him, she then started to chuckle at him. "LIZZIE! WHY DO YOU SNEAK UP ON ME LIKE THAT!.." Eli blurted out as he still yet to look at Lizzie. "Well first of all me and Robbie both heard you dancing and jumping around." Lizzie said as she pulled Eli up. Eli hid his face in Lizzies shoulder before he looked at her then Robbie. "Robbie?" Eli asked as he then looked back at Lizzie. "Yep Eli this is Robbie. Robbie this is my little brother Eli." Lizzie said with a smile.

Robbie walked over and sat down next to them "Nice to finally meet you little man! Lizzie talks so much about you you know." Robbie said with a smile. Eli smiled at him "by the way where you singing 1957??" Robbie asked. "Uh.. yeah..by Milo Greene! I like their music. Same with some other small band groups..I also like listening to old music!" Eli said with a small smile. Lizzie and Robbie both smiled at him before Robbie ruffled his hair "Wait?..you look familiar too.." Eli blurted out as he stood up. The other two just smiled at him to see if he knew. Eli took a second before it clicked "OH MY GOD! YOUR ROBERT ARNETT! YOUR IN MILO GREENE!! HOW DID I NOT NOTICE THIS SOONER?!" Eli yelled out as he jumped back in shock.

The two adults started to laugh at the young boy, they then got up and looked at him still shocked. "Well Eli this is my boyfriend." Lizzie stated as she walked over and hugged Robbie. Robbie smiled as he then hugged her back and kissed her head. Elis mouth dropped as he looked at the both of them "BOYFRIEND?! THATS COOL!!" Eli blurted out as he smiled brightly. "Wait! Does mom know? does Trent and the twins know?!" Eli started to jump up and down. Lizzie laughed at him "yes they all know." Lizzie stated. "How come I didn't get to know! That's rude! I'm hurt!!" Eli grabbed his chest before he then flopped on the bed. "You killed me Lizzie!" Eli stated as he let out a goofy dramatic sigh. Robbie chuckled at him before he looked at Lizzie who had a evil grin on her face "oh really now??" Lizzie said as she slowly walked over to Eli.

Eli looked over at Lizzie who was getting closer to him "Lizzieee. No. DONT! HAVE MERCY!" Eli blurted out as he crawled away from her a bit. "Oh there's no time for mercy now! COME HERE!" Lizzie stated as she then ran over and grabbed Eli. "NO NO! PLEASE!" Eli yelled out. Lizzie then started to tickle him, Eli laughed as he tried to wiggle out of her grip. "L-LIZZIE NO!" Eli yelled out in between his laughs. Robbie smiled as he recorded them, Lizzie then stopped tickling him and just smiled at him. "Now I have officially killed you Bubs." Lizzie stated as she then scrunched her nose. Eli was catching his breath before he sat up and smiled "y-yeah yeahhh" Eli said. "Well let's get going, we are heading to the store to go get some last minute things before we leave tomorrow." Lizzie said as she patted Elis back and got up from the bed. "Oh ok. Wait Robbie are you coming??" Eli asked as he looked at him. "Yes I am. Don't worry we will have fun when you two are done filming." Robbie said as he and Lizzie both left the room. Eli smiled at them before he followed behind them.